Blue Ray meditation

After blue ray meditation should I have my whole body vibrating?

3 Likes

That just means your body is not used to the influx of energy. It should even out the more you practice, as your body adjusts.

4 Likes

Ok thank you so basically I should do more of this meditation?

3 Likes

Yes, so your body can adjust to the energy.

3 Likes

Are you grounding?

2 Likes

No I’m not

1 Like

Grounding is very important to keep yourself balanced. If you are feeling this much excess energy I strongly advise you start grounding regularly.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll try that, I never even thought about this

2 Likes

Good. When I don’t ground and cleanse regularly it seriously messes with me.

Let us know if you have any other issues.

And best wishes :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Don’t forget not to blink while you’re doing it.

3 Likes

Explain? I don’t remember seeing that on the video.

1 Like

In the original meditation (in which the candle is supposed to be indigo, not blue) mentioned in Ipsissimus and taught by Master Sunham, you are supposed to do the exercise without blinking for ten minutes. The same instruction is given in the Soul Travel course, only he says to do the exercise for only 5 minutes. In the course you can see the sweat pouring off of EA as he stares at the candle. It’s impressive. He also says that if you have to blink, blink, but work up to being able to do so without blinking.

3 Likes

It’s easy to do if you do it with eyes half closed (Tibetan style).

3 Likes

I’ve been able to do the exercise with my eyes fully opened for the full five minutes required in the course. Ten minutes has been a bit tougher :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On a more practical note; have you noticed any practical benefits to doing this that go beyond standard chakra opening?

1 Like

Considerable increase in intuition and some flashes of psychic insight are the main things I’ve noticed.

3 Likes

I also have noticed some perceptual changes; but don’t know whether it’s due to doing chakra opening before hand or whether it’s due to the blue ray meditation alone, or the chakra opening alone.

2 Likes

I also do EA’s full chakra exercise from Questing After Visions, so I’m not sure if the effect is just from the blue ray meditation either, but I think what I have experienced might be though because when I’ve done just the chakra exercise in the past, I have not had the same increase in intuition.

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like