Blowout proof candles?

I know there are blowout proof birthday candles, I am wondering if such things have been made for candles used outside in rituals, or do i have to use those candle in a bottle things?
Thanks
FDM

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:8336”]I know there are blowout proof birthday candles, I am wondering if such things have been made for candles used outside in rituals, or do i have to use those candle in a bottle things?
Thanks
FDM[/quote]

Never thought of that. It’s a great idea for rituals outside!!

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen standard-sized versions of those used in movies & TV shows?

You blow them out, and a chemical reaction re-ignites the wick. Anything that starts burning for the sake of it is obviously pretty dodgy, so I’m not sure what the safety limitations would be on a much larger version.

I did a quick search for “trick candles” and found sites detailing the chemistry, and also, some photos of candles with coloured flames (not photoshopped) - red flame on red wax, green flame, etc.

I remember this from school chemistry lessons, and there are a few videos about this online, that looks like something with potential magickal uses as well, and would look cool as fuck in a ritual!

Making Coloured Fire and Home Made Fireworks!

Get who/whatever was doing this to go outside with you and keep candle watch.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/great-candle-event-!/

Ok I give up. The above link keeps looping around back to the main general discussion forum instead of the topic link for some reason.

Here’s part of Frater Dark Matter’s post on 4/23/2105

I have to pay better attention to things.
I finished my envokation this morning about 0100, spirits good, but no real events, got a “Not necessary” feeling, as if just because I am Pactworking I do not have to strain or ritual Every night. Which is fine, but way out of my nature for anything. But I ended, blew out the candles, which left the room typically very dark and i am always happy to not trip on the way out.
As usually did my cool down period of eat alittle, and do some binaurals for about 1 1/2 hours, then went to bed.
Had to get up too deal with my dogs, go to the can about 0330, on the way back as I always do , as I have the sanctum in direct line of sight, typically darkened room, no light coming through the dark blue towel curtain.
At about 0523-ish had to get up to open a gate for one of my dogs, and noticed ‘the light was on’ in my sanctum, which was not done by me or my wife. I went to the door and opened it and saw, ALL 4 of the sigilled candles lit and burning- and only the sigilled candles. I went and looked at them and they appeared to have been going for at least an hour. i have one lone candle on an upper deck of my altar, and then 3 about 1 1/2 ft below it on the altar deck, on an ascending candle holder with 2 on the bottom and one on top. All burning big as you please, and a very think warm feeling surrounded me and poured through me that I am indeed doing ok and will be ‘given signs’ but when the giver feels like it, not so much on demand…