Blown into this forum like a springs breeze

Well it is nice to be here after all my searching I have finally found a new hangout!

I can feel energies around me like emotions and spiritual beings, even though I can not see them, but that is something I want to rectify and I am confident that I will.

There are things that I don’t yet know about myself so with the hope of help, I will be able to do so!

Praise Lucifer!

4 Likes

Another Lucifer enthusiast! Welcome!

3 Likes

How long have you practiced?

2 Likes

Not long to be honest, I could always feel energies arounds me and in my auric field. Can get interesting when I get slight static shocks. I feel now is the right time to practice as imho this world is changing at an epic rate. What changes will come? I look forward to finding out ;).

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

The winds have blessed you if they brought you here :slightly_smiling_face: lots of great information locked away here. Enjoy your stay!

:wind_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @Callisma

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t told us if you have any actual experience in practical magick.

Roughly, how long is that?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello @Callisma, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

I practice spiritual energy work, what I mean by that is, I can send energy to others to help them with healing or to enhance the spiritual connection that one has. I have been able to do this since a young teenager, but now work it in with a LHP approach, for lack of a better word. So practicing seriously for the last 7 months

Welcome to our forum @Callisma :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @Callisma :blush:

2 Likes

I could use some energy work