Blowback

Hello lefties, just a quick question. I did some successful, powerful work on my ex. It’s working, but I have been having the worst luck. My job, my house just everything went tits up floating. My best friend and I almost duked it out today for no reason. I don’t believe in karma, so what could this be? Shit happens, but not like this. Your thoughts on this are appreciated.

Hi did you do any banishing rituals (lbrp etc) , any cleansing (hyssop etc), any protection spells (goetia protection spells etc)

IMO you don’t have to believe in karma for a blowback to happen. After any baneful work especially powerful ones cleansing etc is recommended often on a daily basis. Some magicians do the lbrp daily.

I would do some positive spells e.g. uncrossing on myself too.

Hope your bad luck ends by Sunrise tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you sure she didn’t do something similar to you?

1 Like

Thank you, sailing.I haven’t done any cleansing, but I’m going to start!

I’m almost positive she hasn’t. She’s super religious, but she knows I practice. She knows that Black Magick is real because her brother was cursed many years ago by
a woman, He lost everything and almost died. The woman told her that she cursed him,
but it was only temporary.

1 Like

I’ve read on an Italian book that every magickal working cause a result which isn’t stable, but progressively degrades. There are some solutions, both beforehand (for High Magic a ritual dress, the magical circle…, for Low Magic the correct herbs and so on) and after the operation, indeed cleansing etc.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice fapa79.

1 Like