Bloodline curses

On my path of learning shit I have always looked everywhere for some insight on how bloodline curses are done, I hear they are very difficult and take a lot of energy… anyone know how bloodline curses are created? I mean I’m sure if you asked a certain entity they could do it for you…

Do you guys also know of any demons that are capable of that?

I just think something that takes a lot of energy and what I hear to be difficult to be interesting

*AND THIS IS NOT A THEORY POST OF MINE THAT I ALWAYS DO LMAO THIS IS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION I ALWAYS WONDERED HOW BLOOD LINE CURSES ARE MADE😅

1 Like

I always figured that someone curses a person but specifies it so that it affects their descendants too.

Like “You and your descendants will die from bee stings” or something like that.

2 Likes

Ohhhh ok and it just starts a chain reaction? Interesting

1 Like

One effective method I’ve seen used by certain parties is to use the DNA as the carrier of the pattern. Thus any DNA inherited by the descendants is carrying that pattern and if it is self replicating it will corrupt the full genetic code of the descendants and replicate itself consistently through many generations. Though I’ve seen this used not for curses but for strengthening subjects the same principle would apply.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Rothschild family bloodline for some reason, not sure why.

Oh so you’re cursing the genetic code directly essentially?

Basically one way to do it. Though its efficiency really depends on the skill of the one doing the first applications.

A lot of the supposed elites attempt this stuff on themselves in hopes of attaining further power and such though because of their lack of skill and knowledge they tend to degrade themselves rather than bolster. As I said the original examples I’ve seen were not meant as curses but to empower individuals and bloodlines.

1 Like

MMM you don’t all ways knows who’s reading be carful

1 Like