Blood substitutes

Can someone more experienced give me a list of blood substitutes

saliva, semen, hair, nails, etc. Just depends on what you’re trying to do.

1 Like

For whatever reason I read this as “Bloody Prostitutes”

I was like "the forum be real kinky today :smirk: " :smiley::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

The alternatives that come to mind is saliva, tears, hair, nails, dead skins, etc. Or the blood of a sacrificed being if you aren’t willing to use your own.

2 Likes

Anything else that’s a part of your body like a strand of hair.

1 Like

Does it matter what animal because I prefer blood or other liquid and how do I sacrifice it is there a certain way

Pretty sure that certain blood spells are strict on what kind of blood you use. For example, if you use animal blood for a spell that requires your own blood, it will not work.

3 Likes

What about my blood diluted in dragons blood powder and animal blood

Why diluted?

1 Like

Because my girlfriend doesn’t want me to cut anymore and I have no source of diabetic materials or iv needles and I’m scared of needs anyway :joy::sweat_smile:

Buy a diabetic pen from walmart or any other store near you? it saves a lot of trouble.

1 Like

Huh didn’t know I could do that do you know if I have to be 21

You don’t have to be I don’t think, I bought mine without issue or request for my ID.

2 Likes

Dragon’s blood resin can be used as a substitute for blood…

2 Likes

Ya I thought it was but I wanted something more potent so I think I’m going to mix dragons blood powder with animal blood and my blood

1 Like