Blood Over Intent Ritual

My first Blood Magick ritual. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pJQmtg8xDnE5IJ3v1

I stuck myself with a the syringe in the thumb 2 times.

what entity were you working with?

1 Like

I put my intention out into universe and letting the cards fall where they may. If an entity does approach me I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

I know who you’re talking about, as I’ve been watching him descend deeper and deeper into madness (thanks YouTube!)
I believe he’s performed rites without a clear intent, and he’s gotten too big a dose of what he didn’t really intentionally ask for, but asked for by certain practices & now he’s wandering through a sea of confusion=madness.

I trust you will not be investing in a one-way ticket to The North Pole anytime soon. But seriously, I fear things will not end well for him, as his delusions of grandeur are
reaching epic proportions …

2 Likes

Drinking menstrual blood is going to happen so I’m going to be stuck here. Mad as he may or may not be Blood Magick is Blood Magick. Thanks for your concern.

Not going to happen. Sorry for the typo.

1 Like

I don’t mean to imply you’re going to go off your rocker (as he seems to be)
And his “blood over intent” is very direct blood magic & probably the only clear intent he’s had in regards to blood magic…? Blood magic is a very powerful tool when the intent is clear, I just think that particular person as opened some doors he may not have intended to & he’s now sharing the “fun” with the General YouTube audience.

2 Likes

I see what you are saying. It brings a new meaning to be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Question about blood sacrifice: Do you guys think that the wars and deaths are linked to blood magick?

1 Like

I believe so. Magick of any kind can be used for benevolence or malevolence. In the case of your question there are groups of people who want to enslave humanity and enlist an entity for that purpose and sacrifice other for that out come. IMO.

2 Likes

I have thought for years that many natural disasters are human sacrifices, but that’s as far I my intuition takes me and the speculation of who, what, and why is overwhelming.

Another question: Do you find it necessary to use THAT much blood (as shown in your photos)? I use just a needle pricks worth a day. I wish I could bleed all over my altar lol

1 Like

I too am drawing off of my intuition and of others insight. As far as the amount of blood used I’ve seen people use a lot more. When I did this I was going by intuition.

I’ll be doing another one on the next full moon which I believe is December 3rd. The first one I keep by my side as a Mantra. The next one I will bury in the woods behind the house. And the one after that I will burn and send it out to the universe. Then in time I will do more for family and friends. Each at midnight on a full moon.

1 Like

I saw a few things floating around the net a few months bacl that implied places like slaughter houses are built along the lay lines to try and lock the low vibrational energy of fear and suffering in the planet. I am not familiar with the method to map lay lines so I didnt dig into it much.

1 Like

Woooow that is interesting. I never thought about animals. I often ponder why why why people torture animals, skinning them alive, dipping them in boiling oil alive, cutting off body parts alive…
And humans are just eating that fear energy, it’s sick.

I would love to do something for them like a group ritual to stop the torture of animals. I don’t care much for people but I do for animals.

2 Likes

I have a few ideas but I need to dig more into the whole ley line structure first and dive deeper into the energy current im working in.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone on here knows about them. There are many different ley line patterns so I’m not sure which are correct.

1 Like

Last time i did a search there was a post floating around about ley line magic but not much info in it.

1 Like

I had spoken AdamThoth about them. My goal is to buy some land and I wanted information on setting up my temple in relation to the lay lines in the area.