Blood offerings to Naamah?

I’ve been researching everything I could about Naamah, what she likes, dislikes, origin etc. But I still have a doubt about blood offerings to her.

There’s people who says it’s necessary to make a deeper bond, others says don’t because she is the “pleasant” and it’s no good to offer something related to pain/disgust.

I know about the Uncle account but didn’t get a clear answer, if someone had or is working with her I would appreciate the help along with experiences and maybe some advice.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Blood offerings are not required to form a deep relationship with any given entity, time is. Your blood would also serve as a link between you and said entity, so if you don’t want that - then I wouldn’t.

Blood offerings are not necessary, but if you find it important to your practice then that’s your decision. Like if it symbolizes something for you or something. But it’s not a requirement. Kinda like how pacts aren’t required to get big things.

If your gonna offer blood, get good at banishing beforehand, just in case. And general spiritual maintenance, but you should know how to do all this before working with spirits in general.

2 Likes

I differ from other people.

I do offer my blood during certain ritual practices, depending upon what it is I seek and how strong I want the bond between myself and the spirit to be and how badly I would like to see the desired outcome manifest.

But at the end of the day, it comes down to what YOU feel is best and what YOU feel will work right between you and the spirit.

As mentioned by @Mind_Seeker20, banishing is a good thing to know. On a personal note, I never banish and in the years I practiced before even come back to magick, I never needed to banish anything. I always simply approach the spirits with truth, meaning, reason and respect. Above all, RESPECT. But do keep in mind that banishment is a good thing to know.

This practice has served me well in years past and is still serving me well now that I am back. It has been almost a year now since I got back to my magick roots and practices. It was a little awkward at first but over some weeks, it was like riding a bicycle – you may fall a couple of times, but then you remember how it works.

Good luck in whatever you choose.

2 Likes

Fair enough, thanks for the help

1 Like

I see that was pretty much my conclusion too, in the end there’s no a correct answer outside of yourself.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

This might be one of the dumber things I’ve ever heard. :neutral_face::joy:

Offering her blood never seemed to be a problem on my end. Was rather well accepted.

1 Like

Dumb is the one who fearing ignorance keeps his doubts for himself .

Glad isn’t a problem for you, good luck in your path.