Blood Magick vs Sex Magick?

Because I will Wake then it’s written in the Stars Dear Brother

We are many!!! Hah Hotep Anat Au Set Hotep Set

“Hah Hotep Anat Au Set Hotep Set” is in regards to what exactly? Where did you find that exactly?

1 Like

::sips Folgers freeze dried lukewarm::

1 Like

Theyve always been With me

1 Like

Just wore many faces and scared the shit out of me to get me to Her

“Straighten up little Wolf they told me it’s ok in the dark.”

1 Like

: sips Guatemalan dark roast Keurig brew hot as hell : What’s your story?

Well lend me some High Explosive Hand Grenades! A fellow Wolf. By all means it’s ok in the dark. It’s where all of the fun succubi love to pay the most fun visits.

Lmao soo fucking Long Bruh Too much to tell 29 years I’ve been followed by darkness my wolf of Chaos looked like timber wolf transposed on Man, Who’s Set now I know. I was conceived on the Earth in Texas to my mother at 48, after 6 miss haps well shit wouldn’t you know a little bit of earth Magick and Away moms Mind goes. Very Devout Christian that keeps shutting herself away with Jesus lmao

1 Like

We’re Wolf Dear Brother stop Drinking, or you’ll never know. Hotep I see you we talk tomorrow

1 Like

Maybe that only applies to me lol fire water ya feels

1 Like

Sounds like high intensity stuff across the board. Funny thing is we’re neighbors. I’m from Louisiana. I wouldn’t know much exactly of Earth Magick except for my primal wolf mental angles towards wisdom and perception. My mother is devout Christian herself. If she knew my spirit leanings, she’d have a heart attack.

Between Set and Anubis, I’m not sure which one plays better with me. Calling the scene with those two as bonkers would be Understatement of the Millennium…

2 Likes

Funny you mention fire water! My fire tends to glow with a blue flame that can trigger water as well. Baffles the blazes out of me.

It’s Set Dear Brother King of the Dark yet see who truly was he? Yet still who was Lilith? Let me ask you that pre Christian influence pre-paternal god influence.

1 Like

Haha least again it is for me. Look up and find the Divine 9 Lilith comes from Sumeria Garden of Eden First Woman Created from Earth. You know the whole anunaki thing yep, key. She and Set Married she wasn’t Sterile. He is Lord of The Desert to Isis his sister wife blamed for the plague on Egypt Cause he destabilized the agricultural economic structure of the time by going around and destroying temples to all other dieties as Set was one Jealous Sob. She cheated blamed it on her Goddess or whatever it’s hard to figure that part out exactly I know she is known as the lady of many faces as well. Yet I traced Set well at that time Akhenaten to the land of “Shepard kings” Where he married Anat- Bethel Set also goes By the Name YHWH and Baal

1 Like

He’s always been with me I’m Writing his Whole Monologue down eventually gunna put it all together and publish yet Twinflame has Called to me from out of the Dark I Balanced the World on Scales made of Sand

What if I told you that Lilith managed to get her signature on nearly every pantheon? Lilith started in Babylon/Mesopotamia, flew to Egypt and manifested herself as Nephthys and Isis and somewhere along the way Hathor and Bastet were of either sister or daughter relation, and then flew to Greece to manifest as Persephone, then fly to the Norse clans to manifest as Hel, and invade the Celtic realms as Morrigan. Now granted this is possibly just my line of thinking. But after careful consideration…I really cannot find any fault in the logic. I am sure that there is other pantheons that she cranked her way into.

2 Likes

Yet still I will give you as to which truly is our art? Blood Magick, Sex Magick. They’re two half’s of a whole she bleeds the blood and you seed her soul. Haha yes she did she’s always been just so.

1 Like

Just as Lucifer, Set, Hades, and Loki are all many aspects of the same being. It’s funny how if one looks close enough, it can be found that there are all angles that are there. I don’t know how all of the puzzle pieces fit, they just do. Lol.

Now what I don’t know is how I apply my own angle of Blood Magick. The Sex Magick comes naturally of course.

1 Like