Blood Magic and Birthing Question

QUESTIONS:
Is anyone aware of the difference in energy in birthing blood vs. death blood (sacrifice)?
Also best uses for birthing blood - this would of course have both mother and infant DNA?
Also using the placental blood and placenta its self in ritual?
Also, first milk (colostrum) is quite obviously potent, but any information on its metaphysical uses?
Also, ramifications if kundalini rises while birthing?

I really have located no work on these topics. It seems bizarre and unlikely that NO ONE anywhere has cared. Then again… its a 'female thing.

I think that about sums it up - so much taboo through the ages, plus the fact it’s not “nice” and the general thing of anything to do with female reproductive organs being taboo, unless they’re being presented attractively to entice men.

So...QUESTIONS: Is anyone aware of the difference in energy in birthing blood vs. death blood (sacrifice)?
The only first-hand experience I had was with my Daemonic Child's [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/my-daemonic-child-birth/]birth[/url] - I would have shed blood through cutting myself if necessary, because I knew a blood sacrifice was needed, as it happened the blood occurred naturally, and unrelated to my period.

I believe this MUST have been because cut blood - blood “killed” by being basically evicted from the body - is a fundamentally different thing to blood shed in a birthing process, albeit in my case a rather weird one.

In that case the sacrifice was the unfertilised ovum and the Child quickened into greater life at the point when that was no longer viable, so it’s not exactly the same as what you’re asking about.

Also using the placental blood and placenta its self in ritual?
The only magickal use I'm aware of for the placenta is as a "twin" or protector of the child, I've read of it being given its own special burial and that its spirit is considered to become the person's guardian throughout life, but I can't remember where I first read that.

The rest, I don’t know, because I haven’t yet given birth to a human child - what experience I’ve had has been with menstrual blood, which is different (feels like being in the nexus between life and death) and I’ve heard of lotus births, including ones where the placenta is kept by the baby for a period of several days, but… that’s about it.

Woefully under-researched and under-reported, the whole area, so thanks for the awesome thread! :slight_smile: