Blood instead of Incense

Greetings
After reading few medical studies about incence on health, I’m seriously thinking about a reduction of my own use of it (I try to evoke every evening, so I could be similar to smoking a full packet of cigarets everyday…by the way I evoke in my appartement, and even I open the window after work some incense stay in the room).
So I’m thinking about remplacing my incense by blood as a base for the manifestation of demons. The question I ask myself is “what quantity of blood must I put in the structure to remplace correctly the incense as a good base?”

you just need a drop or two. Blood is essentially the philosopher’s stone in the rough.
You might want to think about using a mirror too - I found it a difficult transition going from having a vapor base to form the entity out of to just a couple of drops of blood. Using a black bowl of water with the blood dropped into it, or a scrying mirror will bring about crystal clear visuals.

[quote=“Narcissus, post:1, topic:2026”]Greetings
After reading few medical studies about incence on health, I’m seriously thinking about a reduction of my own use of it (I try to evoke every evening, so I could be similar to smoking a full packet of cigarets everyday…by the way I evoke in my appartement, and even I open the window after work some incense stay in the room).
So I’m thinking about remplacing my incense by blood as a base for the manifestation of demons. The question I ask myself is “what quantity of blood must I put in the structure to remplace correctly the incense as a good base?”[/quote]

Hi Narcissus, you wouldn’t have any links to any of those studies would you? I would appreciate the chance to read up on that; it was an issue I was completely unaware of until your post.

Thank you.

Man, honestly I wouldn’t place too much stock in those studies. First off, a lot of those studies do not specify incenses burned in a variety of forms, and there are many types of incenses, some of which are heavily petroleum-based. So a few medical studies on it, and considering the alternative in trying to use blood (I don’t know how much blood would be necessary to produce smoke needed for manifestation)… it’s not necessarily going to be “safe” either way. I’m sorry, but having gone through a phase of looking at scientific studies to help me navigate the world, many of them are not very good at addressing what it is you need. Nearly nothing comes close to smoking cigarettes, because cigarettes are laced with various industrial-strength poisons. So I wouldn’t worry about it too much, and unless blood is simpler, I wouldn’t change it too much, especially since you open the window.

Thanks for that the1gza. Much appreciated and valid points.