Dragon Eye in blood and mirrors

2 Likes

I have this from Bel Zebulon this morning.
Im not sure if it belongs hete or another alchemy thread.

Cycles this frequency (in your mind) focusing on the abdomen
Cycle in reverse 6667866
Then cycle this forward.

When I did this each direction was very shocking and I screamed out in pain.

The results atr to generate a d release power

Weird thing a few minutes later I dropped a mug which broke in half. My mind was on solving problems.

Also co inside with Mirror magick with Asmodae

1 Like

The Eye Awakens.

e79eb83c478acd228528f3a58e52c7be74e7420e_2_375x500

2 Likes

Dear yberion… Soo much forbidden Gold here I don’t even know how to address and begin the praise I have for working this deep into these types of magick… Forgive my recent absence online but know my full attention and contributions towards the goals of this work…
Thank you @Yberion for continuing to inspire me and help me discover the devinity and true form within… My work has just begun but your teachings have awakened me to a world without limitations and boundaries are broken daily.
A world one day countless generations of Homenus - Deus … I moralizing in history of the black mages at the dawn of the eon of awakening/enlightenment fought for liberty, and help shape the coming years of evolution.
I believe you are one of these mages.
Thank you for your mentorship and all the time we spent together bending and breaking reality to our will.
I love you as a brother and friend.
Thank you for helping me find power and progress within me.

Sincerely.
R. A. M.

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s charging now.

Aumohmzui.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

regarding your question.

1 Like

I have a question for you Yberion… Can you by any chance divine what the name “liamarek” means

2 Likes

Lia is a feminine given name. In the Spanish-speaking world, it is accented Lía. In America, the name may be a variant of Leah or Lea. Lia may be a diminutive of various names including Cecilia, Amelia, Talia, Cornelia, Ophelia, Rosalia / Roselia, Natalia, Aurelia, Adalia / Adelia, Ailia, Apulia, Alia / Aleah. Lia is also a Greek name, meaning “bearer of good news”. It is also a form of ‘Leah’, ‘Lea’, ‘Lya’ or ‘Leia’ in some Romance languages. It can also be a surname.

Czechoslovakian Baby Names Meaning:

The name Marek is a Czechoslovakian Baby Names baby name. In Czechoslovakian Baby Names the meaning of the name Marek is: Of Mars; the god of war.

Latin Baby Names Meaning:

The name Marek is a Latin Baby Names baby name. In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Marek is: Warring.

Polish Baby Names Meaning:

The name Marek is a Polish Baby Names baby name. In Polish Baby Names the meaning of the name Marek is: Warlike.

~ > Good Battle news / Happy Message during War.

2 Likes

388ed8b0e867a2fc6a75ad5a17fd19886c4a6161_2_375x500

12190911_954973924570283_6122875067847421896_n

Hara’zu’rath
iqash ac theo i deo vel vidj kala ma’.

I-Ash kuya kumlotha, I-Yberion Ivela.

¥’f

[Frederic Oberon Schatz]

1 Like

Alright .thanks

2 Likes

My birthcandle and my confirmation candle from church. The only church candles I’ve got.

So that area should also be covered now.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I banish all unwanted attention,
All harmful energies that go against me or those related to me.
I remove all obstacles from my personal life and environment.

I Cleanse myself from all unnecessary energies and refill myself with abundance. With sovergnty. With kingship. With fortunes. I create, and absorb, wealth, solutions to problems, answers to questions, and knowledge from experience. May the everlasting fillhorn rain that which i create, manifest and make, into this world, into reality. Aumohmzui. Ohmwassaaum.

So mote it be, in its becoming, in its being, and in its fulfillment.

Aumohmzui.

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu.

![IMG_20200627_043716|666x500]I(upload://s5x5PvJScqFR3Aw7lcpyQ7naIh8.jpeg)

I-ash Kuya komlotha iyberion ivela.

102639_2

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/uploads/db2684/original/3X/9/3/93e301c1f93be63686f25cfd300ea2e57d878793.jpeg

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Inspiring.
The last picture of your sigil that you had modified looks good. I like it

1 Like

When I think of Dao middle path I think of Six fold rather than the eight fold that I am familiar with - to a point

1 Like

Its time to show who I am.
My drakon Eye my Imperial Vortex blackly shining above my brows is shining and staring at You.

1 Like

Can anyone have a Sigil?

3 Likes

you can create one,
not just for a spirit,
but also for other things.

here:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=sigil%20magick

2 Likes

Thank You! :heartbeat:

I’ve bookmarked the page for later.

2 Likes

@Morgana - doesn’t that book page feel familiar?

It seems to be exactly the Grimoire we’re both currently working from. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes