Blocking negative thoughts and depression

Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to block negative thoughts and depression? You all know my story so don’t need to go too deep into that but would be good to know how you guys stop depression. Especially if you’re using LOA.

1 Like

Exercise. Being Busy. Have Hobbies other than work. Going out and having fun. Basically always keep moving DO NOT be sedentary. As for exercising have a good aerobics plan.

Do things that are based on Self-Love. Learn to be a little more selfish; generally focused on yourself amd your activities. Do not use this as a crutch to be a recluse though, nor to be negative as in a hater of people. Rather, be selfish and see how people positively fit into your life. Selfish can be good when it also psotively validates things outside yourself. For this it is basically setting healthy boundries with people while doing your own thing.

Depressed people are in a state of stasis…sedentary, dont do things or have goals, things to look foreward to, etc. All you do is reverse that and make an effort to MOVE and do something useful. As for negative thoughts, just ignore them. Pure Willpower and a stubborness to pursue doing whatever you really want to do.

4 Likes

Thanks - I’m trying my best to do these things but still in the back of my mind is the cause of the depression. It’s a blocker to my manifestation and I am so low sometimes even after exercising, travelling, being with friends etc

1 Like

Do a ritual to banish depression. Make sure to turn Counter Clockwise (Anti-Clockwise/Widdershins) in your ritual and spend some time extensively Smudging will help. Sage is only one kind. I suggest Pine as it has protective properties and is a great cleansing agent.

2 Likes

Buer - he is good for blocking, (yeah, he can pretty much block out whatever) but that might not be what you really want.
I second that whole counterclockwise Ritual idea. I loved doing the Star Ruby Banishing, and I felt better after doing it.

2 Likes