Blinking Dreams

So.i’ve been tryin to astral travel for a very long time with no sucess due to my unknown depression
So one night as i woke up at kinda 3 AM
I woke up and then lied again on bed after 5-6 minutes i could felt my eyes were blinking rapidly my heart rate increased i was able to see my self standing in a street tryin to fly but i was woke up too it was kinda I was both in Physical and Dream world but i wanted to be in Dream world but i was not able to focus a Tee noise were in my head slowly it all faded and i woke up
Can Anybody Explain this Phenomena?

1 Like

Your trance state are visions with symbolic messages being sent telepathically to your mind, it slows your body down as your mind is being utilized by another entity from beyond the veil. These trance states indicate a higher spiritual level you have reached and messages are being sent to help you on your path.

The vision symbolism where you have trouble taking off, literally having trouble getting your feet off the ground, implies that you are lacking confidence within yourself, a lack of freedom and independence, you are being blocked to move your life forward to success or desirable goals.

1 Like

Oh Em Gee…
You’re right brother
That’s what i’m sufferin
My story is like this
I made a written Pact with Lord Satan or Lord Lucifer
A year ago
But from that day i started havin Unknown Depression
I had some goals but i was not able to focus due to my lack in Confidence in myself that could i make that Impossible Possible or not
But tha thing is I never gave up i still believe in my Dreams but tha thing is when i try to put my desire into Action I started Doubting Myself
What’s really goin on :frowning: :confounded::pensive:

1 Like

I lack In Self Confidence
I could not think freely what i want to think due to some shitty thoughts and Yeah I lack FreeDom too
I’m being blocked by something to achieve my desires and wasting my time
Really!!! I Gotta do somethin before the real time pass away
Before November 22,2019
Thank Ya Brother for guiding me
Peace✌

1 Like

How could i know that which entity is attached to him and how to contact him clearly that what it is tryin to say me?

1 Like

Gain confidence by studying your goals more closely and focus on achieving one goal at a time, that you realistically can accomplish.

The next time you perform a ritual ask for a sign of the spirits identity and ask if he will accede to your ritual requests.

1 Like