Blank Evocation

To those that have any experience here I am interested in the blank evocation - I have only had one issue once with it…

I have to come to terms with revealing some mixed feelings…
1 was - calling in an ascended master for assistance - and it was surreal when he came - his Holiness Babaji… I begged to be spared as an animal not as a human for I had not acted as one…

I am unsure if this was a bounceback due to the type of entities or not…
I think it was specific to the entities as I had ZERO attachment or judgement to the action itself…

First time, 4 entities appeared from the 4 directions and flew off - some of the enities returned - I have no idea why… probably to investigate or talk with me? They definately tried a kind of stare off…

Second time, no bounce back - was a different, it was crowned and in robes - the effects took place over a few months and the targets life went upside down laced with frustrations in every possible way… :smiley:
An Elevated Being, in Robes and a crown did draw near - and I felt that they heard and moved with purpose suddenly… they were gone…

I Learnt that several people were frustrated… their misery offered as incense to my own satisfaction - my satiety for the discomfort and disrespect - I took from them as they dared to talk down to me… their pain, their lack of control, their misery and bitterness many times more than what they caused me…

I am not here for moralising - and dont have the energy to reply to why this was done. Clearly it was passion ruling - whilst openning spiritual energies… I had a minimal tollerance… perhaps that was the issue… and also people are dicks… I know I have been, when I look back I realise it is all a process of awakenning…

The first backfire was traumatic.
The second was fullfilling without backfire…

Getting into the state of trance is always the issue.

I realised a satisfaction and empowerment to overcome authoritarian abuse of power and being pissed upon…

I seek to pre-empt and block people from having that opportunity - and as I have learnt that lies within my own awareness

Hi Vagelli, what you said about Babaji was really interesting. According to Autobiography of a Yogi, just speaking his name with reverence can be enough to be bestowed with his blessing. I did try this once and didn’t have a physical manifestation but certainly a third eye vision and energetic presence of him in my temple.

Would you care to share your experience with him?

I understand if you can’t but what’s interesting is that Lahiri Mahasaya was apparently directly initiated into the science of Kriya Yoga by Babaji(whom apparently by various accounts of yogic masters still retains his physical form, thought to be several hundred years old, unlike Christ, who is risen). I don’t claim to know if this is true, only what I have read. But by knowing how hard those yogi’s go at it, it honestly would not surprise me.

1 Like

Well, the experience was interesting to say the least, it was palpable and real…

So I recall the feeling of being truly up shit creek without a paddle…
I was racking my brain for any kind of thing I could think of, you name it, lords prayer, any other names, nothing… not even a mild sense of shift… then I remembered thinking Babaji!

I had only just been on the internet a few days before continuing all manner of research into chakras, and magickal works, and luck had it I came across a fellow speaking of miracles performed by Babaji and how he was the Christ Conciousness of India…

I remembered he helped people and the stories today are many so - I thought I would give it a go…

I called out across the planes to this Saint - Babaji, please come, come and help me, please help me as I have helped animals that needed assistance, help me not as a human, help me as an animal… for I was foolish and hasty and nasty and abused my power, which I felt the spirits must have come back to punish me, it was the only thing that I could think of, but I had no other understanding at the time…

The feeling was odd… there was an expansion of space near the front of the house…

Auditory and Spatial awareness was markedly different…
The clocks could be heard ticking, we had two of them, they were clearly ticking out of sync, and it was so apparent, and the FIRST time I had ever noticed, but the sense of Peace just seemed to be doing something to space in the house… they then harmonised…

I felt his presence enter and I felt him in my head, reading my mind, I felt him in my heart reading my heart - there was no lying or bargaining with him, it was soley on his mercy that he helped…

What followed then was I felt him call upon 2 entites… these were almost like cartoons Indian Marionnete types, these were up near the ceiling

Babaji’s eyes and bridge of his nose flashed before my eyes…
The two beings were called in to fix the issue I found I created - I could sense them working… in a Triangle Each within a circle each near the roof - and peace became all that was in the house…

That house was also haunted and I have had various experiences there but that night all became so peaceful

He lingered awhile and followed me through the house, he stopped at my computer for a while and I could sense him reading what it was for, he seemed to like the idea of it and what it did… and what the internet was useful for…

I told him I would thank him, and think of him as Sacred, and not to profane the name - in the sense that it was a very personal experience and not go splashing around the name… but as the person had said on the internet, when you call him, he DEFINATELY answers…

1 Like

Please keep in mind, no circle was used, no prewarming discussion, just a pulling of being radiating the same way i was into the situation and sicking them onto the target… GO

1 Like

That sounds like an awesome experience, man!

I understand the kind of transparency felt when he sets his attention on you and there is definitely no lying to him, or I got the intuition it’d be pointless and rather offensive, being the one calling him. I also felt the presence of two others in the room during my call to him so I’m glad to read that as it has spurred my memory of what I experienced.

When I first read his name in that book I felt such a strong stirring in my heart chakra without any previous knowledge of his name I was quite taken aback. It was about a month after this I called to him with a sense of sacredness and I wasn’t ignored.

Thankyou for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Babaji has a very humbling purity and power - and very intelligent and as light as he is serious - alltogether uplifing

1 Like