Blade Of The Gods

The God Blade.

The God blade is a fetish ritual relic, it is highly blessed, empowered, consecrated, enchanted to bring absolute death to the victim.

The blade itself is a normal blade, a knife may be used or a athame, dagger and sword etc.

Here is what is needed for the creation of the God blade.

1. A Knife / Dagger / Athame
  2. Graveyard dirt
  3. Soil from earth
  4. Numerous crystals and gems
  5. Your own blood
  6. Red wine
  7. Your own semen or menstrual blood
  8. Candles - Black, Red, Purple, Green, White
  9. Incense - Dragons blood and frankincense
  10. Animal Sacrifice of any animal
  11. Bowl of salt water
  12. Black or purple cloth
  13. A urn or a box
  14. Bottle of rum/vodka/whiskey

Okay first of take the knife and a bowl of salt water, with your middle and index finger push white light into the water.

Then spill or place the knife in the water, visualising it become cleansed.
Next with your hand over the wet knife repeat this cleansing incantation from Kingdom Of Flames.

" Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine "

Now the blade is cleansed, get a black cloth and cover it and keep it in a clean place the black cloth protects the knife from any energies in the area.

Next get the box / urn, cleanse the actual urn / box as you did with the knife.
Now take the soil of earth in a bowl place your hands over it, and say

" Northern watchtower rise within this soil, awaken the sol of nature, awaken the power of earth, awaken, awaken ".

Push your will through your hands forcing the dormant power of the soil to activate in accordance with the incantation.

Now place that soil in the urn / box, now take a bowl of grave dirt, place your hands over the dirt facing the west.

Visualise a large cloud of darkness rising in the west and say.

" Spirits of death come to my calling, in the name of the Druj Nasu, in the name of Az Jahi, in the name of Azrael, in the name of Santa Muerte, may the powers of death awakening within the soil of bodies and decay awaken the power of death within the dirt, casted in the west ".

Visualise this cloud descend into the dirt, vibrate these names of the gods of death.

AZ JAHI x2, DRUJ NASU x2, AZRAEL x2, YAMA x2.

Push these names of ancient death gods carrying their power, supercharging and awakening the death essence in the grave dirt.

Now add that dirt into the urn / box.

Now take numerous crystals and gemstones in front of you, pick one up and meditate upon it.

Simply feel the attributes of that gem / crystal inside of it and inside of you, visualise the colour energy associated with it shine brightly.

Next breathe on that gem / crystal passing your breath on to it awakening it, giving it life and say

" awaken (name of crystal/gem) ".

Do this individually on each crystal/gemstone, once all are awakened you Amy charge them in the sun and moonlight.

Then take them all together and say this incantation.

" Itz ranchu mantantu vespacha kaltamu itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu vespacha ".

As you repeat this feel all the powers of magick, manifest around you, direct that power towards the bundle of crystals and gems.

Then bury them in the soil and dirt within the urn / box, next take a container or chalice.

Place in the chalice wine and nine drops of blood, add a mixture of semen or menstrual blood.

Now repeat the incantation of summoning all magickal powers as the power in the room manifests.

Sit still and relax, close your eyes and visualise magickal bright particles filled with power.

Focus on them as you inhale feel the particles enter the pores of your skin, then as you exhale feel the power inside you become solid, repeat this over and over until you are filled with omnipotent power this is invoking omnipotence.

Now place your right hand over the elixir and say

" By the power of god, I am creator and destroyer of worlds, I am the unholy and Devine, I am light and darkness I am God, I pass this omnipotence into the elixir before, awaken the blood of the God within it, awaken the sexual juices of lustful fire, awaken the powers within I give you omnipotence ".

Now visualise the great bright power of godhood flow down your arms into the elixir keep doing this until you have consecrated and empowered it.

Now tip the elixir all over the soil and let it dry. Now take the animal ready to be sacrificed.

Summon the powers of darkness by facing the west and visualising a black sun rising in the west and hovering above you.

Now say

“May the powers of darkness come to me now, encircle me as the primordial force of the void, the emanation of total power, I summon the darkness, the most ancient of ancients, the eldest of elders, rise darkness eternal, darkness absolute come”.

Now with your middle and index finger draw a energetic inverted pentagram on the animal either on its back or stomach.

Now hold the animal up, gently and slowly and pull that darkness into the animal, then say.

" Darkness take this life, possess the animal with your power, with your gifts, with your curses, with your abilities, with legions of the night possess (What type of animal), so it’s blood and soul will empower what it touches ".

Now hold the animal over the urn/box, gaze into the animal in TGS, until you can see a sign the animal is possessed, then thank the animal for its sacrifice, now slice the throat of the animal as the blood spills on the soil.

Visualise the blood carry the soul of the animal into the soil, drain the juices of the animal into the soil, seeing in your minds eye the animals blood carrying the powers of darkness and soul of the spirit in the soil.

Now with your fingers draw a inverted pentagram in the blood on the soil.

Now this is done and created, meditate in front of it and feel the total power from the soil. Now place candles in a circle around the box/urn.

Place blood on each wick and use three cones or coals with resin to create a triangle on the actual soil. Now light the mixture of frankincense and dragons blood.

The energies will fumigate the area of the box/urn feeding it. Now take the knife/dagger place it on the ground.

Create a energetic ball between your hands, visualise these colours of energy inside the ball, purple, white, red, black, green.

Keep feeding the energy ball exhausting your power into the energetic sphere, feel the static and electromagnetic around you.

Close your eyes as you inhale pull that static and electromagnetic energy into the ball to solidify the ball.

Allow it to gain critical mass, grab the handle and exhale that power and energy into the knife see the blade become red hot with overloading power.

Charging the blade, raise the blade in the air and say ‘Alpha’ then point the blade down to the ground and say ‘Omega’.

Bring it to your chest and inhale deeply, and as you exhale harden the power in it.
Drawing in the power of above and below.

Now place the knife/dagger on the soil, visualise the power of the smoke and candles empower the surrounding energy of the blade.

Now push the energy from your Zeal Chakra into the urn/box. Next bury the knife inside the actual soil in the middle of it.

Place your both hands on the soil, feel the power radiate with such intensity you can feel as if there are moving creatures in the soil.

Close your eyes with your hands on the soil and say

" This shall be the seat of the gods and their weapon shall rest within it to be blessed by the gods to be wielded by me the living god to go into battle as a god ".

Then simply leave the knife there to charge within the soil.

Now you have prepared everything the actual work can begin. Now already the blade itself has a huge amount of energy and power stored within it.

Now the magician can begin the intense working of empowerment on the blade. This blade isn’t just a weapon of power to be used in ritual.

It is instead going to be a blade of the gods themselves, how is this achieved well the blade is already charging at a ungodly amount of power and energy.

To make it a weapon of the gods we need to take the weapons of the gods themselves. I channeled this working from the gods themselves and I was astounded and amazed.

First Weapon of the gods
- Lightning Bolt Of Zeus.

Begin by placing three coals and resin or cones on the soil in the shape of a triangle.
Next use this summoning incantation below.

" Zeus Father of the Olympian Gods come,
Hear my call and rise and descend upon me, Zeus I summon you forth to come to my calling, ruler of Mount Olympus, Son of Cronos, He who is the supreme come and give gift me with the bolt of your lightning, God of the sky, God of thunder and lightning, God law, order and justice come, Zeus gift upon me the thunderbolt ".

Now as he manifests structure above the the urn/box a thunderbolt/lightning bolt using the smoke as a manifestation base.

With you right hand push the blanket manifestation of Zeus’s power into the bolt, then breathe life into the structure by pushing energy from your Zeal Chakra feeding the structure, when in the TGS and the bolt has taken a physical manifestation.

With your right hand pull down the bolt into the soil into the blade and say

" I consecrate the blade of the gods, with the weapon of Zeus, the thunderbolt of the king, the lightning bolt of the father ".

Then pull that into the blade visualise the bolt into the blade. Then take alcohol like rum or whiskey or vodka, drink some and spit the rest on the soil charging the urn/box.

Second Weapon of the gods.
- Thors Mjolnir Hammer.

Begin by placing three coals with resin in the shape of a triangle on the soil or use three cones. Next use this summoning incantation below.

" Thor son of Odin, God of storms, lightning and thunder, come to my calling Thor God of Strength he who wields the almighty hammer, I summon you forth and call you here, hear me I call you forth come to me Thor gift upon me the almighty Hammer Mjolnir ".

Now as he manifests structure above the the urn/box the Mjolnir / hammer using the smoke as a manifestation base.

With you right hand push the blanket manifestation of Thor power into the hammer, then breathe life into the structure by pushing energy from your Zeal Chakra feeding the structure, when in the TGS and the hammer has taken a physical manifestation.

With your right hand pull down the hammer into the soil and into the blade and say

" I consecrate the blade of the gods, with the weapon of Thor, Mjolnir ".

Then pull that into the blade visualise the hammer into the blade. Then take alcohol like rum or whiskey or vodka, drink some and spit the rest on the soil charging the urn/box.

Third Weapon of the gods.
- Kaladanda Yama’s staff of death.

Begin by placing either three cones on the soil or three coals and resin in the shape of a triangle. Next use this summoning incantation below.

" Yama god of death, I summon you forth come, god of the ancient underworld, I call you forth, Yama lord of the dead, he who dwells in the south rise, he who judges the departed, King of ghosts and King of justice come Yama come, bring forth Kaladanda the club and staff of death Yama come ".

Now as he manifests structure above the the urn/box a the staff club of death called Kaladanda using the smoke as a manifestation base.

With you right hand push the blanket manifestation of Yama’s power into the staff club, then breathe life into the structure by pushing energy from your Zeal Chakra feeding the structure, when in the TGS and the club staff has taken a physical manifestation.

With your right hand pull down the club staff into the soil and into the blade and say

" I consecrate the blade of the gods, with the weapon of Yama, Kaladanda the staff club of death ".

Then pull that into the blade visualise the staff club into the blade. Then take alcohol like rum or whiskey or vodka, drink some and spit the rest on the soil charging the urn/box.

Fourth Weapon of the gods
- Sword of Azazel

Begin by placing three cones or three coals and resin in the shape of a triangle next use this summoning incantation below.

" Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel, rise Azazel Demonic gatekeeper and infernal king, I summon you forth come, Azazel lord of the black flame come, Azazel he who taught men the art of war and gave us the weapons of the gods, I ask you Azazel to gift upon me your sword of infernal light and flame ".

Now as he manifests structure a sword above the urn/box using the smoke as a manifestation base.

With your right hand push the blanket manifestation of Azazel and his power into the sword, then breathe life into the structure by pushing energy from your Zeal Chakra feeding the structure, when in the TGS and the sword has taken a physical manifestation.

With your right hand pull down the sword into the soil and the blade and then say

" I consecrate the blade of the gods, with the weapon of Azazel, the infernal sword of light ".

Then pull that into the blade visualise the sword into the blade. Then take alcohol like rum or whiskey or vodka, drink some and spit the rest on the soil charging the urn/box.

**Fifth Weapon of the gods **
- Poseidon’s Trident.

Begin by placing three cones or three coals and resin in the shape of a triangle next use this summoning incantation below.

" Poseidon god of the sea and of other waters, come to me now, Poseidon god of earthquakes and horses, I summon you forth Poseidon come to me now, Second Son of Cronos, come and rise as the tides, Poseidon come and gift upon me your powerful trident, Poseidon come ".

Now as he manifests structure a trident made of water above the urn/box using the smoke as a manifestation base.

With your right hand push the blanket manifestation of Poseidon and his power into the trident of water, then breathe life into the structure by pushing energy from your Zeal Chakra feeding the structure, when in the TGS and the trident has taken a physical manifestation.

With your right hand pull down the trident of water into the soil and the blade and then say

" I consecrate the blade of gods, with the weapon of Poseidon, the great trident ".

Then pull that into the blade visualise the trident into the blade. Then take alcohol like rum or whiskey or vodka, drink some and spit the rest on the soil charging the urn/box.

Recap : Now you have bound five powerful weapons of the gods, you may bind more to the soil and bind it into the blade.

For example I also bound the Trident of Shiva and Lucifer into it too. You may get creative or just use the ones on here.

Revealing the blade.

Now leave the blade in the soil for seven days and seven nights. Before removing the knife kneel before the urn/box and say.

" I call the gods to look upon me and bring down their power into the blade before me ".

Then you’ll begin to feel it even see a beam of power descend upon you as this power enters you place your hands on the soil and repeat this incantation.

" Almak al ten ron tal, alash kala kal,
peref ron felish tal ".

Repeat it over and over to increase the energy and power of within the soil and the blade.

Next repeat this incantation

" Sah kah mah vaskalla,
Inz rin’pal balah
Tur inz U’tala ".

As you repeat this feel the energy and power gain critical mass and solidify, next take the blade from the urn/box.

Give blood on the actual blade finally unleashing the power of the blade of the gods.

Now hold the blade in both hands to your chest breathe on the blade, giving the God within the blade life.

Enter the TGS while looking into the blade structure a red hot glowing inverted pentagram, in the centre of the blade.

Hold the blade up in the air and close your visualise all destruction burn before the presence of the blade of the gods.

Rise up the blade and say

" I ( name or magick name ) hold in my hands the blade of the gods, that which creates, that which destroys, for worlds liquify and galaxies turn to ash from its power, mortals and immortals shall be destroyed by its cut and blow, I am God and I hold forbidden the blade of god
Gael Lah Tru’Mah, Gael Lah Tru’Mah ".

Then store it in a black cloth, and keep it safe, make sure every month you feed the blade a offering of blood or semen or menstrual blood.

This blade can be used to literally bring death on your victims, it can be used to create and destroy things in your world and the worlds beyond.

It will also act as a nexus of pure power to use in all rituals, the true potential of the blade of the gods is unknown.

Be careful with this blade, it’s extremely powerful and is not a mere athame, it is literally the blade of the gods.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

31 Likes

I wanna make a scythe version of this.

Good post.

1 Like

Just found this. Damn. Bookmarked. Gonna try this :+1:

2 Likes

Bookmarked. Thank you! Blessed be!

1 Like

And after doing this,

Should I want to curse someone, how do I go about using the blade?

1 Like

Evoke the actual person using a picture and name as their sigil inside a actual manifestation base, rouse the power from the blade.

Stab the picture releasing your rage and desire into the picture, then give a statement of what you desire to happen to the target, push power from the blade towards the target.

Then meditate and programme the power with a final statement and visualisation of your target suffering pushing the final blast towards not only the picture and the target summoned, but also out into the world.

Then exhaust your desire by stabbing like a effigy of the person and just meditate on visualising their suffering.

4 Likes

although slightly digress. but can it release lightning?

not necessarily physically, but it definitely does metaphysically.