Black Sun?

There’s a symbol and a meaning in that symbol that’s followed me for almost my entire life. I believe I first was drawn to this symbol when I was a child around the age of 8. As I got older and wiser I became more aware and my searches more refined and purposeful.

I don’t remember exactly when I had the revelation blatantly put upon me, maybe it was so subtle that it wasn’t all at once. I realized this symbol was the Octagon of the black sun. Can I liken it to the picking of a scab? First an itch, then a scratch and a pick. Eventually blood runs freely from the breach. I’m not particularly into Satanism (Theistic, or the Levayonist trend) but I’m definitely satanic. I keep myself mostly to Lucifer (in the vein of Christianity), and my servitude to the Sovereign Lord, God Almighty.

I came here to get in touch with Koetting with regards to his Black Sun Exercise. I have actually performed this exercise in my sleep about a year ago without prior knowledge. I’ve recalled the image of this Sun from my dreams. I was in a jungle, there was no color in this jungle but I see… or maybe feel, sense?.. the Black Sun through the branches and leaves over head. That’s about it, aside from the information I’ve gathered on Black Sun cults and the clues left in the past by various authors/poets.

I doubt I’ll be able to communicate with the guy that had this site created but maybe his community? I come to seek a divulging of knowledge. I don’t wish for any bias or direct guidance, save the stark facts and information provided. I give an aforementioned “Thank You” to all replies.

Thanks,
-Blüd.

[quote=“Blüd, post:1, topic:2403”]There’s a symbol and a meaning in that symbol that’s followed me for almost my entire life. I believe I first was drawn to this symbol when I was a child around the age of 8. As I got older and wiser I became more aware and my searches more refined and purposeful.

I don’t remember exactly when I had the revelation blatantly put upon me, maybe it was so subtle that it wasn’t all at once. I realized this symbol was the Octagon of the black sun. Can I liken it to the picking of a scab? First an itch, then a scratch and a pick. Eventually blood runs freely from the breach. I’m not particularly into Satanism (Theistic, or the Levayonist trend) but I’m definitely satanic. I keep myself mostly to Lucifer (in the vein of Christianity), and my servitude to the Sovereign Lord, God Almighty.

I came here to get in touch with Koetting with regards to his Black Sun Exercise. I have actually performed this exercise in my sleep about a year ago without prior knowledge. I’ve recalled the image of this Sun from my dreams. I was in a jungle, there was no color in this jungle but I see… or maybe feel, sense?.. the Black Sun through the branches and leaves over head. That’s about it, aside from the information I’ve gathered on Black Sun cults and the clues left in the past by various authors/poets.

I doubt I’ll be able to communicate with the guy that had this site created but maybe his community? I come to seek a divulging of knowledge. I don’t wish for any bias or direct guidance, save the stark facts and information provided. I give an aforementioned “Thank You” to all replies.

Thanks,
-Blüd.[/quote]

Greetings
Some traces for your personal path…
Meditate on Tiphareth and Taghirion ( Bright and Black Sun, Sephiroth and Qlipphot respectively )

Generally, who starts working on behalf of the inner Lucifer in terms of the “Prime Creator” or the dark side of Ain Soph , has this kind of experiences in his/her lives.

Probably your oversoul are connected to a Logos inside both the two suns…

I recommend you to start studying kabbalah and Qlipphot, due to your deistic approach to the Mysteries.

From my personal opinion, in a histologic aproach, you belong to a para-fork of the three first emanations…only “logofied” middleend entities are generally from that realms…

old boy…

KRGN

Thank you for the reply. Pardon my ignorance, I’ll pardon yours. =)

I'm intrigued but not enthused.  I'll have my research to do.  

My regards,
-V.

Hey guys, about your experiences with the Black Sun excercise.

I remeber something just now, a friend of mine, who is quite young but very awake said to me like a month ago:

“Your aura used to be so red an bright now is all grey and dark”

And I kind of ingnored him and changed the subject because I didn’t thought of any real response to that.

Anyway, so today I was just minding my own business and I remembered that I had performed the Black Sun Exercise several times and that somehow I do feel I’ve change.

I want to know if any of you have experienced “aura color change” after the exercise or something similar.

Thanks

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:4, topic:2403”]Hey guys, about your experiences with the Black Sun excercise.

I remeber something just now, a friend of mine, who is quite young but very awake said to me like a month ago:

“Your aura used to be so red an bright now is all grey and dark”

And I kind of ingnored him and changed the subject because I didn’t thought of any real response to that.

Anyway, so today I was just minding my own business and I remembered that I had performed the Black Sun Exercise several times and that somehow I do feel I’ve change.

I want to know if any of you have experienced “aura color change” after the exercise or something similar.

Thanks[/quote]
yes, totally happens…when it happens, in my case seems to be entering in TG Sync more faster in 20 secs aprox…
When I woke up I see my aura completely black

Everything has a shade of death to it when I do this exercise for a while. It brings a deep depression but it brings clarity.

Thank guys.

Yeah it has a similiar effect on me, the depression, I also had some panic attacks a couple of times, not os serious tho.

one of them, the last I had do felt like if I was going to die and after some struggle I just went with it and slept (Ready to die). Anyhow, I didn’t died (obviously) but I felt incredible afterwards, altho I had a dream with people looking at me like if they were really sorry but they didn’t wanted to be with me anymore, many of them were childhood friends, ex girlfriends, etc.

And a “sadness” wen’t away like if I had cried but I was bigger than the sadness, so it didn’t affected me, it was much more like if a sadness that were inside me was liberated and disappeared from me. I felt a great relief afterwards.