Black sun experiment log

Information: I will be doing this meditation for ten nights and forward if my body can handle it. This thread will serve as a log of the events recorded for those who would want to do this meditation.

Day 1:
The previous night performed this meditation for five minutes (the sun ascending from the west to noon). I felt it worked so it only took 5 minutes or so. In the morning I did the second part for 5 minutes. It made me fall asleep. I recall snippets of that dream. It was about me braving a new land, with a violet sky. It seemed alien like. Throughout most of the day I was feeling a bit “down”.

Day 2:
Nothing special happened except for some flows of energy. My intuition told me it was from the black sun meditation. I had some flashes with the sun in my mind a couple of times but thats it. I will keep you guys informed on every day.

Day 3: Nothing special or out of the ordinary happened today. My day went as planet but surprisingly my inner self was at peace. A state of inner peace.

Day 4: Oddly enough, the effects of the meditation have lowered down. Except for the feelings of “feeling down” which are expected from this. Due to my sigil work with Lucifer I am awaiting great dreams and I feel his energy. Constantly. I will update more as the days pass by.

Day 5: Oddly, nothing is happening. It is unexpected. I will try meditating for longer periods of time today.

4 Likes

I’ve been the same way, though it’s become a feeling of recusiveness.

2 Likes

Btw for those curious, idk if edits in the main topic entry get a notification so I’ll write updates in messages (like this).

2 Likes

I’ve been getting a slight pressure in my fore head

1 Like

Day 3: Nothing special or out of the ordinary happened today. My day went as planet but surprisingly my inner self was at peace. A state of inner peace.

2 Likes

Is there any sense of calming / Grounding going down in your Sensation?
I found the Black Energy of this Kind to be extremly grounding,
up until These Points where it basically felt like a controlled release of vulcanic magmar Streaming out.

++ Please Keep up with your meditations, i really like what you’ve written so far! :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I can relate to feeling “down”. Although I wrote a recent entry for today! I really appreciate that Yberioth!

1 Like

I actually wanted you to see my apriciation from These words above. I read the time-stamp. :wink:

1 Like

New update

1 Like