Black moon tonight

Hahahah, same. The more we learn, the more out of our depth we feel. But guess that means we’re doing something right? :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the refreshing reminder. You all, and evet aspect of, have a great day.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, I was in a cave awhile back and saw a 6 eyed red, massive other dimensional entitiy with 3 snake tails, black hair, like serpents, but dreaded like hair, with marrow and skin/bones of others as its make up. I wasn’t suppose to be there, he lunged at me. My astral travels are never my conscious choice or direction. Usually don’t remember when it’s while I’m sleeping. A spider and dragonfly like wisps disconnected me from the astral tethering and shoved me back into my body. I had a surge of rememberance after you messaged me. Just seeing if that resonates with you, and I owe you thanks, or if its time for me to have some coffee lol

1 Like

You owe us no thanks because we weren’t involved (and we’ve never heard of an entity like that), but it is interesting because spider and dragonfly have been our main guides lately, and we’ve been seeing them and communicating with them all over the place. We’re glad things turned out alright for you.

Well I am not even initiated in anything. Maybe it’s too macro, or made up daydreaming, because of that. The silly part is I saw the word Abracadabra, like the old movies above his head. The spider whispers, not the one of the world of men. Haha, yeah It was probably nothing lol. I need a nap and a java. Ty for your time.

2 Likes

Hahah. Interesting. Though, for the record, you don’t have to be “initiated” into anything to have spiritual experiences or practice magick… or to have strange things happen to you. We’d be curious if you ever figure out what it means, if it means anything.

Only gut sense is he-it decides everything. And has made and destroyed more reality than time has existed. He scared the effing shit out me. Im good on connecting by myself, ever again with it. They told me I wasn’t suppose to be there, I’m good with that lol

Interesting. Well, we suppose anything is possible (we believe in multiverse, so…), can’t say it’s familiar to us, though.

Meh, can’t live without going insane a few times;)

1 Like

You got that right.

1 Like

For all about lycanthropy:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly~

1 Like

Yes. I teach that we turn our pain into power! Love it!
But these are old hurts, old feelings that no longer serve that. They just need to be released.

2 Likes

Aw’ the echoes of ghosts, whom no longer serve purpose. Then work to remove them, not by force, but by surgical tact of healing which requires the completions of grieving. Grieving, mind you, isn’t always expressed in sorrow, but always ends in acceptance.

In the end, you will be reminded of your lessons, and learn new ones, as you literally rewire your brain in the process of excavating these things from your heart. If they are traumas, then how you respond to them is more of a symptom of physiology which then effects perception & responses… For trauma has an interesting effect on the brains neural networking. Yet, the brains neuroplasticity is amazing.

This will not be quick work, but slow, careful, messy, & demanding … Yet, I strongly suspect you already know this.

Do you have access to affordable, quality, & professional council? This may be an optional aid.

1 Like

Also, if you really like to clean and reorganize your mental and physical space around the dark moon and work at all with Hekate or the spirits of the dead, doing a variation of the three day succession of Deipnon, Noumenia and Agathos Daemon can be especially helpful.

http://www.witchipedia.com/feast:hecate-s-deipnon

I stepped out to go see what all the commotion was about regarding the Black Moon. I looked up towards the Moon and you know what I saw? Nothing. Blue Moons, Red Moons, Wolf Spider Moons, Vodka Tonic Moons- hyped up made up names for non-magical times. We simply went through a new moon phase, no different than any other.

So I jammed King Diamond and 1349 before hand, it was black in my heart, honestly, I think a lot more for me, is intention, like hey sorry,
My timing on needing to address the pirate hookers, jamming up my path, doesn’t occur
On pirate hooker banishment Monday. Made you cinnamon and cedar oil anyhow. But, I’ve not dabbled in specific ceremonies that have to be done exactly as stated, in every aspect. That magic is for others, I’d come back looking like a hockey player be like, yep so 3 a.m. on 3rd Saturday of the month, when the moon is full, and facing south, or get a mouth guard that demons/dieties can’t break.

Absolutely, I am happy to explain what I remember. I was in a red space, I remember swirling shadows and then just the face of Belial. I had seen an image earlier in the day that someone had sketched of him. In my dream, this image filled me with absolute dread and terror, it was snearing and honestly just terrifying. Full of fire and threat.

I have had a very complicated relationship with Belial. I first got into demonolatry by doing dome pendulum work to discover my guardian demon(s). I got Belial and Valefor. Belial protected me once in a store from an enemy when I called on him. But my pendulum work with him never makes any sense {I am not the best at pendulum work} and basically I never know where I stand with him. Any insights would be awesome!

2 Likes

I intend to release the energy, write out everything I would’ve and do want to say {very old friends who betrayed me and left a lot of burn several years ago. Very traumatic for me as they were lifelong friends who I trusted and spent many formative teenage years with.}. I am then going to go to my cemetery I frequent and hold a literal funeral for the relationship and the hurt.

I have always been a writer so I know writing it all out is the best way for me to unearth, process and release.

I do not like letting go. I do not like giving up on people. But this betrayal happened almost 10 years ago. I have been allowing it to fester and Lucifer has made clear that this pain is weighing me down. My willingness to not give up on people is admirable. It can also be a poison.

I do not have access to professional counseling but I do have an extensive support network of people whom I love and trust. Many of these people I have guided through similar healings. Sometimes, the teacher forgets that she also needs to release things and not just fret on others.

Soul work, shadow work and pain release are always ugly. They involve a lot of screaming, crying, rage and that is just the easy part. Shadow work seeps into your every day because you have to face these things and move through them. Shadow work changes you. But in the end, isn’t that the point?

2 Likes

Granted, and true.