Black mist

the last couple of nights as i drift to sleep i see a black mist…it moves into my bedroom like a slow black fog almost.
i usually fall asleep as it starts to surround my bed. any ideas what this could mean/be?

2 Likes

Does the mist carry an aura? And if so is it a positive or negative feel to it?

2 Likes

hmmm…it feels like it could be either. but for me it feels like its neutral. like its sent. i feel like its trying to show me something. but i fall asleep

3 Likes

Since you know the aura, it could be worth trying to evoke it or scry some questions about it.
Do you know anyone who’s magic, or servitors, manifest as a black fog?

2 Likes

this fog is new to me. so im not sure. id have to research

3 Likes

Sounds like darkness.

2 Likes

maybe but what does it want

2 Likes

Sounds like what happens in that one exercise in the works of darkness. Well, you are apart of the darkness and it’s everywhere

3 Likes

true. guess I’ll have to see where it goes

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra
Did you ever contact Abzu, Arianna?

Sort of…i keep seeing a huge black snake thing. Thats like dinosaur huge and under water. but everytime i start to speak with it my vision gets pulled back to that temple.

1 Like

everytime i feel like im getting past that i get pulled away. like an undertow

1 Like

If you’re anything like me, you start connecting when you think about it. I find that happening pretty regularly. I’ll have a spirit pop into my head and then … bam … it shows up and wants to chat.

I asked because it sounds like a living embodiment of Darkness paying you a visit, which is exactly how the Abyss in any form always appears to me. It can change it’s appearance depending on how it limits itself to communicate with me (what I call a different Mask), but it always appears as some form of shadowy darkness.

If you want to connect with Abzu, talk to the Darkness when it shows up. It’s just trying to connect with you because you’ve called it.

4 Likes

ah ok cool. i will try that then. thanks!!

2 Likes

And just so you know … it’s never hurt me in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

Use the darkness to ready yourself.

It is only there to prepare you for contact with the King, and until you open that channel with your totality, you won’t penetrate the waters.

4 Likes

Do you have any spirits with you? This may be how they manifest to you to show themselves.

1 Like

You do know working with the black mist is the first thing covered in EA’s OAA course?
Doing meditations on it is in fact the very exercise.
The mist and the darkness are always there/have always been there, it is just that your senses are opening up and you are now able to see it more clearly.

It’s a good sign so don’t sweat it.

1 Like