Black Magick of Mass Destruction

We’ve all heard of rituals/spells to kill or injure. Some even claim to be able to control the weather, such as the very common stories of making it rain or even clearing up the rain.

But what about spells or rituals of mass destruction? Earthquakes? Tsunamis? Volcanic eruptions? What about death curses placed on groups of people instead of a single individual? Plagues?

Outside of biblical/other stories of the wrath of God(s), has anyone heard of anyone accomplishing or even attempting such things?

I personally believe the mess at fukushima is the result of something like that.

You could do it. I mean, nothing is too impossible right?
The demon Khil from the GV causes earthquakes. That’s all I can come up with.

There are magic squares for these things also.

[quote=“prospero, post:1, topic:1893”]We’ve all heard of rituals/spells to kill or injure. Some even claim to be able to control the weather, such as the very common stories of making it rain or even clearing up the rain.

But what about spells or rituals of mass destruction? Earthquakes? Tsunamis? Volcanic eruptions? What about death curses placed on groups of people instead of a single individual? Plagues?

Outside of biblical/other stories of the wrath of God(s), has anyone heard of anyone accomplishing or even attempting such things?[/quote]

You should start out with Psionics 101

With a radionic box it becomes quite a bit easier, and you learn the art of influencing people in massive groups easier than doing it with individuals, affecting entire populations, countries, or a group of people/organization. You could affect them by a natural disaster, war, or develop some kind of psychic ray gun to shoot at assholes who lie to you on the television.

You could either pay him $5,000 to $10,000 to do one of these things, you could spend $2,000 to get personal lessons from him. Or you could go here and get all his books for free and learn how to do it for free.

http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html

Brace yourself for a paradigm shift, magick unlike anyone else in the world, a lot of knowledge, and some meditation.

Here is a book list that can turn a child into a black magician capable of interfering in the affairs of nations, major corporations, or even mother earth.

But beware, using such power in a wonton way will generate a lot of attention you don’t need, from a lot of people you don’t want to meet. I’d advise you test your skills out in inconspicuous ways that won’t draw a lot of attention if you don’t want it.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Thanks for the replies, guys. I’ve been meaning to getting around to digging into psionics, thanks for the link/material. Sounds like fun stuff.

OT: Am I the only one who has to hit the quote button to reply to a thread?

I agree with Frater on this. Once you get the basics of a psionics/radionics box down, choose your projects with care. I use it only once in a while, but I know when I use it things will definitely shift in the targets life within a week, maybe sooner. The radionics box hooked up to an FM radio transmitter is the fucking bomb!

Please give an example of the type of people you mean.

Please give an example of the type of people you mean.[/quote]

They are employed by various governments principally.

If you attack a member of congress, expect the psychic defense team that’s been in place for the last 40+ years to notice and you’ll see just how much “blow back” you get.

If you go on the astral and simply visit an area like the Kremlin, you may notice these people, because they will notice you and my experience tells me there are sensitive individuals standing watch at all times there whether you notice them or not, and whether or not they attack you. If you visit any major world leader, including many in the Middle East, you will see that such people do exist, and evidently have been put in place to see you, because they notice your presence immediately even though they are in the physical.

Similar forces exist in England as well as other nations.

The Vatican employs a number of individuals for this, and they also have defenses…

The Russians have the largest number of people, and have the longest running program, that has been going on and doing various high levels of occult research for the last 80 years. Not only is there plenty of documentation to prove this, but the government of the USA has a lot of declassified documents from the cold war about what the Russians had, and just how far behind the United States was in this particular department, especially because the Russians had a 40 year head start.

Some might see this as a joke, but I’ve done enough research to know that all of the major intelligence agencies either have direct personnel for these operations, or they pay top dollar to shady organizations who can provide them with such a skill set for a limited time. The money and resources that have been spent on this over the last several decades is well into the hundreds of millions of dollars in America alone…That’s just what the government will admit to in documentation even with highly sanitized documents.

That’s not including any shady organization that would have a stake in the outcome of your magickal intervention (usually financial stake, but can also be political), with the people who could notice you, and the people who would at least try to counter what you did. It depends on the location, ownership, and resources…But both government and private institutions do notice when they are being attacked and depending on their resources, can afford to fight a war with other magicians, and probably have experience doing it already.

These groups exist in plural, and despite that everyone wants to call them the Illuminati, there are many of these groups, and from time to time they actually target each other. They often do not represent any interest, except they serve to perpetuate the political power and wealth of aristocrats even in a completely new government, and act as the shadowy hand of their personal agendas. Some of these organizations in Europe can be traced back to European Royals in the last several hundred years. These groups have ties to the government for various reasons, such as having the military intelligence members, high ranking generals, bankers, political figureheads, media controllers, and even high ranking members of religious organizations such as the Catholic Church. Here is an example of such an uncovered organization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
They also have the corrupt ex prime minister, billionaire and criminal extraordinaire Silvio Berlusconi’s reciept that he paid for membership online there.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Doing some minor research I did find this:

“Instances of magical etiology of the plague, similar to the Ephesian one, are rare. The presumed ritual of fabrication of wax figurines has many parallels, but this is one of the few known Greek texts dealing with the magic harming of an entire city. Yet, as some sources reveal, magic was genuinely thought to be involved in crimes that afflicted the whole communities, causing natural disasters. In their practices, magicians and charlatans would endeavor to cause plagues, conflagrations, earthquakes, and were declared to be capable of such actions. Causing diseases was considered a standard skill of sorcerers.” from Christians and the Plague in the 2nd Century Asia Minor

And in the notes in that article you see that a M. Guarducci produced a ‘unique magical tablet which contained a spell that would bring disaster (by flooding) to the entire city of Rome’. The tablet can be found in the book: Curse Tablets and Binding Spells from the Ancient World by John G. Gager.