Black magick makes life harder not better

Still continue to practice but i can’t reach the damn theta whatever the hell you call it, been doing the tensing the muscles, calling on spirits for help but still nothing, Starting to think this is bullshit because it seems like all the occult does is fill one with false hopes of beings who will help you and so called super powers. Tired of putting in work, effort and faith into shit that doesn’t work.

1 Like

Forgive me for bluntness but

1. Only works if you believe it does
  2. You don’t need theta
  3. Its not superpowers
    However you are right. No one said it’d make anything easier. “The LHP, a path desired by so many bit meant for so few”

“Belief is a tool” -said basically every chaos magician ever.

1. There is always a certain degree of faith involved in what we do, that is the nature of magick. But by using willpower in the form of beleif you push it through. If you go into it with the attitude of “putting in work and effort for shit that doesnt work” then I hate to break it to you, but your shit won’t work.

2. Magick can work miracles -and cause catastrophe if misused or uncontrolled, but it isnt going to give you super powers. So get over it and work for something else.

3. The tgs is something that you can or can’t do. There is no “trying to achieve it”, because if you have to try then you’re probably doing it wrong. Maybe you’re starting at the deep end? Most people on here have come from previous magickal backgrounds already, so they already basic skills. If you are a beginner, then you need to focus on mastering yourself before mastering external spirits.

Develop:

Basic visualisation
Light trance states (maybe through guided meditations?)
Basic energy work

If you diligently work through the beginner stages, then you will reap the rewards later on with magick. So before you criticise the work and hardships that many of us here have done, first make sure that it isnt in fact you that cannot perform.

1 Like

[quote=“Azael, post:3, topic:8998”]“Belief is a tool” -said basically every chaos magician ever.

1. There is always a certain degree of faith involved in what we do, that is the nature of magick. But by using willpower in the form of beleif you push it through. If you go into it with the attitude of “putting in work and effort for shit that doesnt work” then I hate to break it to you, but your shit won’t work.

2. Magick can work miracles -and cause catastrophe if misused or uncontrolled, but it isnt going to give you super powers. So get over it and work for something else.

3. The tgs is something that you can or can’t do. There is no “trying to achieve it”, because if you have to try then you’re probably doing it wrong. Maybe you’re starting at the deep end? Most people on here have come from previous magickal backgrounds already, so they already basic skills. If you are a beginner, then you need to focus on mastering yourself before mastering external spirits.

Develop:

Basic visualisation
Light trance states (maybe through guided meditations?)
Basic energy work

If you diligently work through the beginner stages, then you will reap the rewards later on with magick. So before you criticise the work and hardships that many of us here have done, first make sure that it isnt in fact you that cannot perform.[/quote]
Well put

The way EA expains it, without tgs, your gonna have a hard time with evocation and soul travel

Don’t be a koettingite. His word is NOT the end all be all of magick. That is incorrect. I’ve gotten some distance without it and I continue to not use tgs

5 Likes

I can see from your tone alone that you will never get anywhere with magic. I’d suggest you focus on the mundane. After all, with a defeatist attitude like that, you’ll need all the focus and luck you can get.

1 Like

As a general rule, most new magicians have very unrealist expectations. Most “successes” are going to be small things that could easily be chalked up to mere coincidences. Big results usually take years. Also, trying to get love and money is best left to mundane means. Just treat it as a hobby until your skill increases.

I’m not gonna focus on the mundane, next step is marihuana

And you’re not gonna share??? LOL just kidding. Have fun

Lol not sure how to get it to you, i would most definitely share if possible

Lol it was a joke

it’s improved my life so much it’s gotten my head straight helped me when I needed it and gave me a goal

Have you ever been lost in a daydream to the point of forgetting you are in a daydream?

Congrats you hit the TGS/Gnostic Trance.

Talking to a lot of newer people I’ve come to see that people often have been “there” more than they realize. You do it naturally all the time.

If you can become conscious of being in the daydream with out snapping out of it you can begin to do all the stuff you read about.

1 Like

Okay - “black magick” and “the LHP” are philosophical uses of a raw and untempered magickal power, innate to all humans, regardless of belief system, race, wealth, physical fitness, or any other factor.

And you can have that power regardless of how and why you apply it (philosophy).

I will post this then shut up - Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude - bite-sized free brain-food:

https://archive.org/details/SuccessThroughAPositiveMentalAttitude

NOTHING to do with “black magick” or anything like that - it’s an attitude adjustment tool. For POWER. :slight_smile:

If that doesn’t hit the spot, enjoy your journey!

Boom. Right there, that is probably the best advice to give those struggling. Go back to what really drew you in and worked for you.

I’ve got more done with cartomancy and trance states than I have with long grimoire rituals, and I’ve done a lot of long grimoire rituals.

That’s what a lot of newcomers say. When I first started, I didn’t see much success. But then almost over night, I began to see results. Every ritual you do works. Just sometimes not in the way you want them too or as soon as you want them to. Money, love, sex, respect, are all great things magick can give you, but the greatest thing it can give you won’t come overnight. If you do magick, you will begin to change into a better version of you. You’ll be a new person. The transformation that magick (especially LHP magick) brings to you is the most rewarding aspect as far as I can tell. My life did a complete one eighty. I was depressed and suicidal when I came to the path. But as I worked and studied it, I began to become more resilient and much more confident (to the point of narcissism). Trust me, you don’t want to miss this and you’ll get results soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contrary to what is almost assuredly the consensus around here, I continue to believe that the vast majority of people have no talent for magic, will never have talent for magic, and if they attempt it, will be continually frustrated by it. Magic forums such as this one, different groups IRL and online, and my own studies into different occult sciences have demonstrably proven this to be true. I can look at a person’s astrological birth chart and determine within seconds what their skill in magic is, and where it lies. After a minute or two conversation, I can gauge the same thing from a person. This continues to support my stance that its something you’re born with or you’re not. If you’re having this much difficulty despite “doing the exercises” and all that, you’re probably just not cut out for it. Sorry my dude, might want to find something else to make your Art.

2 Likes

Nah I’m gonna get my way no matter what, the astrology charts are wrong, i will have this power. I mean what the hell, i don’t accept reailty or things as they are, so your wrong cause i say your wrong, the things you wrote don’t apply to me as logic doesn’t apply to me, so your statement is irrelevant

2 Likes

How old are you, kid?

1 Like