Black Magick for Kids

Is this just something that a father would think of? heh
How cool would it be to have illustrated kids books on evocation and astral projection, meditation, etc?
Ya know how they have those stupid little illustrated bible stories for kids?
Why don’t we see anything like The Illustrated Goetia for kids anywhere?
I mean, the sooner kids are introduced to magick, the less worldly influence will have an impact on them, right?
I’ve heard of chi gong instructors starting with kids that are like 5 years old, and it seems to be a common theme that the kids pick it up really fast, producing capabilities that adults take years to cultivate.
And definitely the more black magick side of things. At least books that prep kids. Like the illustrated, “There’s No Such Thing As Karma” … to start with, one of the toughest concepts to write out of the adults mente.
Did someone else bring this up at some point, this is starting to feel familiar…

Today I was thinking about it DK! It’s something I think of very often and I think that someone has to do it sometime!
When I was a kid, my older brother used to tell me short stories about various concepts, such as astral projection and communication with entities from another dimension.
With what he was doing (which of course I realised later) I learned that there’s nothing to be afraid when dealing with such things and it helped me a lot I believe.
Unfortunately I don’t remember these stories clearly anymore…

1 Like

Ha, coincidentally Ive been giving this a lot of thought myself the past days. Ive been cutting out pictures of people with auras around them, visualization pictures of protective shields, energy exercises etc. and was going compile a little booklet for my kids. Indeed, theres just hardly anything out there for children. And its exactly in those early ages when they still spend the bulk of their time in theta state, that they can pick up this information at light speed.

My kids dont get bible crap in school, but is nevertheless way too focused onalways be good to othersandno fighting, but (endless, useless) talking about conflicts. I mean fucking hell, when my kid gets harrassed by a bully, Im teaching him to kick in the groin, bust the kneecaps and put on his psychic armor instead of go tell the teacher and lets whine about this`.

Good mention about the karma thing, I almost forgot about that indoctrination. Its not often called karma in this atheist country, they usually preachwhat goes around, comes around`.

Hm, I`ve been thinking about publishing some of my erotic stories. Maybe I could start something on Magick For Kids too. Thanks for the inspiration DK!

DK you have your finger on the pulse man…I was also wrestling with this some over the past week or two. Now that I am allways burning candles and incense and found my by two kids ‘meditating’ they have been taking an interest. My 12 year old asks to meditate with me at times and he has been asking about a couple of sigils he saw too…I’m not sure how much to tell him hes a bright boy but I dont want to make him think his dids a nut either its a sensitive age! Hah.

He asked me if I was a Christian last week (his school is) and I just said I believe in the creator and left it at that but it seemed kind of lame to both of us…I need to think more about it.

Young children are said to be able to scry with ease, and make excellent seers. Depending on how young they are, you may wish to Evoke with them if it is a particularly tame entity.

I have a sister and its so sad seeing her become so much like society. My parents have become so ignorant and all they will end up teaching her is how to worry about things and make things that dont really matter your priority in life.

Im seeing her grow, she’s 8 now. I dont know how much longer until its too late. She used to be extremely terrified to sleep. Crying for hours not wanting to sleep begging not to go because it felt like someone would try and steal her from her bed.

And that would be a perfect opportunity to tell her about what really goes on. Show her that she doesn’t have to be scared. But my parents only make it worse when they say its just a nightmare or that if she doesn’t be good she might not go to heaven.

I used to repent every 5 seconds when I was younger because i would take a cookie when I was supposed to have one and think that now god was gonna send me to hell for eternity.

She basically gets praised for blocking out and becoming more and more like society.
I can see them getting the scissors out now about to cut her wings off.

Who knows how much more longer before I tell her that ill visit her in her dreams and she dismisses it as a fairy tale.

She already sees my mom condemn anything that is unorthodox like me becoming vegan and having a rosary and calling me satan. Saying its not christian, im gonna go to hell.

Telling her that shell go to hell if she does or doesnt do this or that.

I wasnt a little kid not too long ago. Playing with imaginary things, “pretend this and pretend that”. Because at that time “pretend” was just as real as the flesh on my bones. And it was fun too, putting up force fields and using my magic powers.

And going back to when I was even younger I still have this one memory of going to my neighbors house to show him my spiderman costume and a cartoon goblin creature answered the door.

Necromancy for Kids

Darkness that’s fucking awesome!

NarcolepticDream I feel for ya man. I can sympathize with that quite well as I watch the members of my family fall head over heals for Mormonism.
Look at it this way though, when the time comes that they are spiritually mature enough to really have an inner desire to find out what in the hell is really going on, they will. Who knows, your sister is still young and still following her parents. Give her a few years, show her your knowledge and your level of maturity and power, and the decision will be easy for her.
Still though, I know what you mean - it’s a bit of a pit in the stomach.
I let my daughter (23 months) stay with my mother in law for a week. She comes home folding her arms and saying “amen” all the time. My mother-in-law’s family is also Mormon, which is pretty common in Salt Lake City, but fuck dude - it’s crazy. Kids are literally clay that can be formed and molded - so it’s our responsibility to make sure they’re molded correctly. And unfortunately, some people think ignorance is correct.

Ha, Ha… That’s really fucked up…(still laughing)

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:9, topic:429”]Still though, I know what you mean - it’s a bit of a pit in the stomach.
I let my daughter (23 months) stay with my mother in law for a week. She comes home folding her arms and saying “amen” all the time. My mother-in-law’s family is also Mormon, which is pretty common in Salt Lake City, but fuck dude - it’s crazy. Kids are literally clay that can be formed and molded - so it’s our responsibility to make sure they’re molded correctly. And unfortunately, some people think ignorance is correct.[/quote]

Tell her grannys wrong, and that it should beLih-Oh-Lahm, Ah-Men`. Should drive grandma nuts next time. :wink:

LOL Can you imagine that? I imagine Necro surrounded by kids and telling them "Boys and Girls!!! Today we have a veeery special guest!!
It`s Beliaaaal!!! LOL

LOL Can you imagine that? I imagine Necro surrounded by kids and telling them "Boys and Girls!!! Today we have a veeery special guest!!
It`s Beliaaaal!!! LOL[/quote]

Think of the money he’d save hiring employees though if he raised his own undead army. But the government would probably try to shut him down with some spiel about zombie labor laws. lol

They`d probably object to the panda meat cookies as well…

They`d probably object to the panda meat cookies as well…[/quote]

Nah zombies he probably couldn’t hide but as funky as I’m sure panda meat might taste I think he’d pass it off as tofu or something.

'Panda Meat Cookies’
That’s the coolest book title ever! :slight_smile:

I despise children lol but the cdc would get me for having rotting corpses holding the children

Cmon...I know theres a tender heart hidden deep inside you…LOL
Actually yes, many kids are extremely annoying…veeeery annoying…but I have an almost 4 year old boy that makes me melt like if I was butter…there`s no thing as feeling the love your own child gives you.

Yes…can you use your vision to see twin little necromaster’s running through the mall on sat. morn…

I just got the visualization of two little kids ripping out the throats of unsuspecting shoppers with their teeth.