Black Magick for hire

Sorry the post is removed I didn’t know it’s against the rules

Edit:

Can anyone please help me with a spell casting ?or getting a demon or god to help me ?

It’s against the forum rules…

2 Likes

Oh sorry thanks for telling me

1 Like

If you go on the website E A can help you himself :wink:

1 Like

Actually the problem is that he’s too expensive

1 Like

If you need help, you can pm someone here to help you, but doing rituals of any kind for money are not allowed plus you can’t offer free readings or anything else if you joined this forum and it hasn’t been three months…

3 Likes

Who for example do you know anyone who would help ?

2 Likes

I have some friends here that would help me :hearts:
But it takes time befriending ppl… plus they don’t always have the solution to my problems… so… I just ask whatever I need help with on the forum.
This forum, and it’s members are incredibly helpful :hearts:
Try asking what you need help for, I’m sure we all will do our best to help :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

What @Ravenxoxo said :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do you remember the problem which I PMed you about ? It’s that so if you know anyone or if you can help me yourself please let me know

1 Like

Hi,

As a newbie I can acknowledge that. People are very helpful if you ask them. On the forum and in a personal message.

Thanks people have a good day and night. Depends on timezone :wink:

1 Like

Yes I do remember :slight_smile:
But I don’t know yet what I should tell you… so… I need to think, about both our problems I guess :sunny:
You should get other ppls opinion on the situation too. It would be really helpful… and there are a lot of experienced practitioners here…
I mean ofcoarse, I will Do my best to help you… but I think you should have all the advice you can :slight_smile:

I’m not providing a service, but for the topic’s sake, what are you looking for?

Pointing YOU in the right direction may help you empower yourself.

I actually created a new topic and explained everything please read the sad story of beauty and the beast