Black Magick: E.A.'s lecture to the Golden Dawn - Full Seminar

Black Magick: My Lecture To The Golden Dawn - Full Seminar

I got an hour and a half in so far - nice fireplace! The GD guy’s insistance that HS is NEVER acceptable made me lol, when the gold paint on those statues alone (even if it’s spray-can derived) would have vaccinated a shitload of kids in the developing world, and btw, do they open their temple up to rough sleepers, feed the hungry like the Hare Krishnas do, etc.?

I think a lot of people don’t have a fucking scooby how many morally relativist choices we all make on a day to day basis, because they’re comfortably ensconced in their “I am a good person” cozy-thoughts blankie.

One of the things I like about EA is he does seem to have had the kind of experiences that wake someone up to what’s really going on - I have as well, I’ve slept on the streets more than one time, and done some VERY dubious things at times just to keep a roof over my head and food on the table, and that was before I was even 18.

Meh, anyway nice vid, can’t fault BALG for delivering consistantly high level of debate and footage each week, for free!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:3446”]I got an hour and a half in so far - nice fireplace! The GD guy’s insistance that HS is NEVER acceptable made me lol, when the gold paint on those statues alone (even if it’s spray-can derived) would have vaccinated a shitload of kids in the developing world, and btw, do they open their temple up to rough sleepers, feed the hungry like the Hare Krishnas do, etc.?

I think a lot of people don’t have a fucking scooby how many morally relativist choices we all make on a day to day basis, because they’re comfortably ensconced in their “I am a good person” cozy-thoughts blankie.

One of the things I like about EA is he does seem to have had the kind of experiences that wake someone up to what’s really going on - I have as well, I’ve slept on the streets more than one time, and done some VERY dubious things at times just to keep a roof over my head and food on the table, and that was before I was even 18.

Meh, anyway nice vid, can’t fault BALG for delivering consistantly high level of debate and footage each week, for free![/quote]

Reminds me of the Vatican… I recall some wise man saying something about this…

[url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+23]Matthew 23[/url] - - Bible Gateway

ARGGH I cannot watch this until I get home. Damnit!

Thus we now worship Ahura Mazda, who created cattle and order, created waters and good plants, created light and earth and all things good.

Yasna 37

The god of light could not create light? I’m not sure what EA’s source on ancient Persian religion is … but he needs to find a more trustworthy one.