Black Magician for Hire?

I am not sure if this is the right category to put this question under.

Anyone heard of this? I must admit if this kind of vocation exists it does hold a certain appeal to me. Not in the sense of your average Joe hiring you to hex an ex lover. But, if there is such a thing like a Black Ops for Black Magician that can use magick to take out bad guys in very high places. I think it would be pretty neat! Anyone know if this is real or not? Let me know what kind of info you have this. I find it very interesting!!!

3 Likes

There’s a page here on the forum’s main site with ‘black magicians’ for hire, however, them being able to do that kind of thing, I don’t know.

1 Like

i don’t think saying this is allowed on the forum as politics is banned

I am all for using black magick. But, on those truly sick individuals that deserve it! And to be able to make a career out of it? I would be in heaven! :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok the bad guys then. I’ll edit it.

2 Likes

Well, if they are out there, they probably won’t say so…

2 Likes

When I was studying Icelandic Staves, my teacher built a níðstang to overthrow a corrupt prime minister that resulted in large manifestations of cancer and other nasty misfortunes to himself and his cabinet. So, I am sure there are individuals out there that feel satisfied with their own lives to begin to use magic for other avenues, so to speak.

3 Likes

Wow. That is pretty cool!

Wouldn’t that make the practitioners themselves terrorists? This is like the equivalent of the US and British government thinking they aren’t terrorists because they take out terrorists in order to preserve the capitalist, democratic system.

No such thing. Life is not a comic book.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a thing.

2 Likes

Instead of going after well-known figures, is there anyone who would care to help me send a couple of corrupt figures to an early grave?