Black Magick In Video Games!

So growing up I used to be Obsessed with video games especially horror video games such as
resident evil,silent hill , devil cry ,fatal frame, mortal kombat…ect

To the point i would not sleep for days trying to solve a puzzle or finishing levels

But as I was playing I defiantly did notice LOTS of symbols/occultisam/characters in the names of spirits and other stuff but choose to ignore it

Thinking that most companies are trying to engage something scandalous to provoke there products to sell

My question is do you think black magic is used to make video games addictive or control minds ?
By using things like
occult ,symbols ,religions
characteristic of magical, mystical, or supernatural arts, phenomena, or influences and spells
Or spirit realms ,demonic spirits

What’s your theory ?

11 Likes

its certainly possible. The elder scrolls series does it unashamedly. Actually, i was gonna make a topic like this, but my focus was going to be on using magick to win multiplayer games like starcraft vs human players…like, being able to predict their tactics and moves

5 Likes

Pac-Man had ghosts if that counts :smile:

11 Likes

Yah I’ve noticed most of them come from companies like Bethesda Softworks and Capcom video games maybe because there trying make horror thems captivating or maybe just knowing that including black magic will guarantee selling there games .

Sounds pretty cool :laughing:

3 Likes

LMFAOO :joy:okay we can include him :ghost:

2 Likes

Definitely.

But think about the gaming industry.

A lot of gamers are just people. They crave something interesting, something captivating… something… mysterious.

What else is as captivating as magick?

Furthermore, magick can be modeled to be anything you desire in a video game. This is another reason why it is so widespread. Think of the ESO series - you got destruction magick, illusion, conjuration, alteration, restoration…

So many possibilities with magick!

But you do bring up an interesting point - there is probably one or two video game companies that have leaders that know about magick, and practice it. Putting in a few sigils to honor spirits wouldn’t be too hard, and would be easily hidden amongst millions of other textures and signs.

And yet, such subtlety would bring great results.

4 Likes

there is a game that i play that is a hundred percent…its called Aion and i am sure that the creator is a lhp-rhp practicer,judging by the history…
funny that he is korean,but in his biography is says ( formed in arts )
he is also a bilionaire,made alot of money from this game
i like games like that
specially DOOM haha
or HEXEN

5 Likes

It’s weird you put this. It’s alittle off topic I know but I play league of legends and I have won 9 games straight… which is unusual. I couldn’t help but think a spirit or something helped me win

3 Likes

Another theory is some people say that some of video game’s has spirits portals
And they sense spirits around them as soon as they start playing the game
Some even say they get possessed while by characters (spirits) and want to spend as much time as they can playing thos games

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: Yo I played league of legends too and kept winning non stop
It feelt like someone was helping me or something controlling my hands

2 Likes

Iv been playing Rakan and I don’t know I synergize with him really well it’s weird lol like how much mobilllity he has helps calm my ADHD

1 Like

I did thought there was something magical about the characters
Just by looking at them
For me it was when i played with Kayn i felt weird and synergized.

1 Like

Huh I mean there has to be a reason why it’s the number 1 game currently lol.

1 Like

Most of the creator’s are Asian , or non Christian :joy::joy:
The man behind Capcom and games like resident evil and devil cry…ect are from Kenzo Tsujimoto japanese bilionar

2 Likes

That’s what i mean :joy:
Most video games that has magic in it
ends up being the best seller’s or number 1
:running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:I’ma make some black magick video games and became a billionar .

3 Likes

remember to share :heart:️ Lol

1 Like

Magic or no I sort of look for it in some games. For example:

And the one that’s really odd: Agony

1 Like

While it is possible, you don’t really need to use magic to make things addictive.

Some games are just that addicting.

4 Likes

Same. Most of occult features in video games are there just to evoke mystery or to bring new possibilities in the game (playing World of Warcraft by just using skills available to non-practitioners of magic would be pretty boring). Most of the game designers just use some stuff they read in a fantasy book or saw in some film/TV series and that stuff usually comes from common bricolage of imagination abou the occult, not the actual study of magical grimoires. What is addictive is the story and the gameplay, the magic there is just some extra spice. That does not mean you can’t use game reality as a magical tool, however, the intentions of the authors are usually far from magic.

3 Likes

This makes me curious to know if magick can make you a better player (like you do some magick and instantly you are a god at that game killing everyone and shit)