Black Magic Evocation of the Shem Ha Mephorash

I was looking at this book at Aeon Sophia Press called Black MAgic Evocation of the Shem Ha Mephorash. Has anyone read or skimmed through this book? What are you’re thoughts?

http://www.aeonsophiapress.com/Black_Magic_Evocation_of_the_Shem_ha_Mephorash/p1293621_8846227.aspx

[quote=“taokua”]I haven’t read/seen the book- but there were some previous posts- one specifically asking the same question, and a few others about that subject, if you wanted to search in this forum.

(when you write you were “looking at this book” did you mean in a catalog/website looking at, or looking at the actual book? if the second- what did you see in it?[/quote]

catalog. Ah I missed that I did not know anyone posted about it. Thank you I will take a look.

Tricky thing about alternate-terms/spellings (Shem vs Schem, etc), but also whether another person asking what seems the same question about the same topic, it might go in a fully different direction. -so hard to tell is other posts are only related by the topic/term/title of book, or if was the discussion (as may have come up before, but seeking else.)

On a side note- I find it interesting how certain books (in specific) or subject-topics will just grab some people; sometimes in obvious links, but other terms it just grabs. For myself I’ve found some topics/writings/learnings that make-sense to me I would be interested in… and yet… vs others I just see a reference to it ___ (how much of that is subconscious Program-triggering of near-associations, RAS and all that (Ret Activating sys), how much might just be intuit-parallel-link-leaps… and how much might be the UnderlyingCurrent sensed through that hinted at a greater wholeness <whispers from one’s Allies and such>. )