Black kundalini

Hi! What is black kundalini and what does it do? I have used both google and the search function here and I didn’t find much, so it peaked my interest. I have encountered it in a few musical lyrics, but that’s about it. I myself have started to raise alot of feminine energy into my life these past months. Maybe the black kundalini could be connected to it? Can someone explain this fenomenon to me? Knowledge in both theiry and practical experience is welcome!

I would assume the “black kundalini” is some sort of misunderstanding of what the kundalini actually is, which is to be expected if the only reference you have is from musical lyrics. They rarely know what it is they are talking about and generally just like the imagery it conjures.

The kundalini is the generative energy latent in the human body. The only possible way I can think of for there to be such a thing as a black kundalini is if you raise it after going through the process of “blackening the chakras” as explicated in the Path of Smoke, but I really don’t know, as none of the actual literature on the kundalini that I have read has ever mentioned such a thing.

1 Like

It’s lyrics from membrers of Dragon Rogue and such. But maybe it’s the serpent of the feminine Ida-channel? It’s also mentioned in the Azazel-part of the 9 demonic gatekeepers series, which I don’t have. V. K. Jehannum also talks about it but doesn’t seem to explain what it is.

1 Like

Perhaps it has to do with the black flame then.

It is amusing how anything even remotely demonic or infernal always has to have the word “black” placed in front of it. Just once I’d love to hear about the Fuchsia Flame of Flauros or something :joy:

6 Likes

Yes I can agree. I think it’s a bit childish to always talk in terms like ”darkest lords of the darkest powers of the deepest blackest abyss of darkness”, but I just saw that both ”red” and ”black” kundalini is mentioned sometimes so I thought that I have missed out on something.

2 Likes

You may be correct in your supposition about the feminine as black is considered to be Yin or feminine/passive, and red is Yang, or masculine/active

1 Like

Probably is the same as shadow kundalini? It is a special technique learned in vampire covens. It is based on the shadow chakras or erasing them or mold them in solar plexus which is most important for every aspiring vampire

2 Likes

Maybe ask V.K. on his blog?

1 Like

Yes I found 2 things. One was a book about black kundalini and vampirism, and the other where a part of a occult book that just mentioned the black kundalini as the ”negative” or ”female” aspect of it, taking care of things more connected to the physical body. But no thorough explanation.

I might just do that.

1 Like

There is no such thing as Black Kundalini, but Reverse Kundalini does exist.

It is how parasites feed and is also the process by which rapists steal the energy of their victims, especially when expressing dominance in hierarchical, totalitarian power structures, such as prisons, the military, churches or schools.

When reverse Kundalini occurs, there is an enornous burst of energy, but the flow is from the brain downwards into the spine and exits at the base chakra, especially when a rapist is anally penetrating someone.

1 Like

Interesting. Yeah, now when you mention this I think I have read somewhere that there is rituals that unites a dragon that rises from the bottom of the spine and one that descends from the crown, and Those forces meet in the middle. This is really interestig. I wish there were more to read on this.

1 Like

Actually @C.Kendall and @Xag_darklight may help with that. Somewhere there is a Dark chakra ritual on Balg :wink:

1 Like

Yeah hope someone has knowledge on this. I just knew about the kundalini before this but if these things really exist they may come to use later on.

1 Like

I’ve never heard it termed that way either, but I see black added to just about everything with the lhp as well. I read something last night about magic not having colors other than to assign a particular meaning to a particular type of magic. Damned if I remember where atm.

Lol :joy: I have to agree, it seems I see the labels black or white or good and bad everywhere… I’m always like why aren’t y’all walking in the Grey like me… and making the most of this life…

That being said maybe we should all get together and write some new aged poetry with bold colors like you’ve suggested. I’ve noted I’m bored a lot lately so maybe I’ll work on it myself!!! ( I’m lazy so it’s a big maybe)

2 Likes

When you start invoking the Fuchsia Flame of Flauros, let me know :grin:

1 Like

It’s mentioned with the red kundalini so I don’t think it’s about making it sound more ”dark” or ”evil” in this case. If both the red and the black kundalini are genuine forces, they are not restricted to the LHP. And they are probably also accessed by people who doesn’t care at all about black magic.

Yeah I saw that. Too bad he doesn’t dive into the subject by explaining what these forces are.

1 Like