Black cat followed me home last night

For sure. I’ll deffinitely be keeping an eye out

1 Like

Cats get lost too.
Help this little kitty find their home.

And ya in an industrial area, you’re lucky a herd of cats aren’t spying on you or following you.
So it could mean nothing. The only way to know is to help the cat.
If you talked to its higher self you’d know gender (just looking would be faster) and have some idea of the cats desires.

1 Like

I get a sense that its female

That’s a good start. Calling the higher self is kinda like talking to a spirit. :wink:
Keep track of what happens in the next couple of days.

1 Like

You’ll be among the first to know

He’s talking about cait sith (pronounced “caught shee”), which are fairies disguised as black cats in Scottish folklore.

2 Likes

Bastet.

Does it have pom poms and spray the house? Has it wee’d in your play station or DVD player? - Tom, unneutered
No you are not the human personification of the archangel Gabriel, you are in fact a cat magnet.
I have the same problem.
I must smell like some giant horse shaped cat biscuit or feral cat thing as I can walk down a street and the things come running out to ogle me and cavort around “Look at me, tickle me, I’m lovely”
One even followed me to a supermarket and then waited like some bizarre feline stalker outside for me to walk it home again.
Another sat on gatepost and did a Harvey Weinstein on my boobs - “Hello, I’m a cute cat, we’ve never met but let me just grab your boobs and knead them!” What is it about the British that they’ll whip out a camera to film someone’s ritual humiliation or will shriek and run of exclaiming that you are encouraging a feline in some kind of lewd sex act?

3 Likes

Cats are cool with me. I’m better with animals than I am with people so ur right about the feline magnetism. Buuuut ur wrong about who I am. Saying I’m not gabriel is disagreeing with the powers that be. Maybe its my acknowledgment that makes me who I am and not necessarily just some divine force that picked me over the rest. Not to say I’m not still plain old gabe, its just up to me whether or not I add the ‘riel’ part.

it would be nice if all people were able to interpret the little things of life.

Oh yeah. Living with your eyes open is the only way to go. How do you learn if you’re eyes are closed to the teacher?

Why did you decide that I’m closed to someone?

SACRIFICE!!!

just kidding <3

Yep - the minute he tries to take his beloved new cat into the shower with him there will be a blood sacrifice like no other, scratches everywhere.

Small Satanic Cat 1
Gabe 0

3 Likes

Never did. Just a generalization.

Can’t win em all I guess

1 Like

I have a similar experience. The last 3 months there has a been a stray black cat that just shows up and stares at me. The cat just pops up. Sometimes I’m getting home late at night and there it is staring at me. I’m sometimes in my patio and the cat pops up and just stares me down. At night, he walks on my roof and I can hear him scratch the roof. A few weeks ago, he actually tried to initiate physical contact. Truthfully, I have never been a cat person. I suffer of allergies. This cat is persistent. Last night I woke up at 330 am because he was walking on my roof. I’m like, Cat, Have we met before?

1 Like