Black Astral Serpents?

So I tend to see often what appears to be Black Astral Serpents that are quite big
They look like shadow people except taking the form of a serpent and funny thing is they always rub up against my leg exactly like a cat.

What does that mean?
What are they?

1 Like

Maybe black serpent is your spirit animal I think E.A. Was talking about that in the last video with Asbjorn

3 Likes

Alright, now I’m seeing “Devil” everywhere like in youtube comments, right after I posted this topic what now?

Could be a connection to Satan. Maybe. Or just facing an aspect of your magickal ascent.

2 Likes

First time I came across any serpent that’s black originally was when Azazel woke me up at around 3 am a couple weeks ago so could be him.
But This same serpent showed up right after I invoked leviathan not too long ago so perhaps it’s a mix of both of these two?

4 Likes

Yea could be

Serpents are a very powerful symbol, they represent both kundalini it self and the mastery over it. They represent cyclic nature as well as death and rebirth /ascension.

What I would do is mediate, call these serpents forth and see what lessons they come with :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, I see you’re on the Draconian path I’ve been seeing a lot of Dragon like eyes everywhere! Haven’t initiated my self into the current all I’ve done is buy a book on it.

1 Like

Serpents and dragons represent renewal and wisdom as well as rebellion. And if the serpent is black, it has necromantic and infernal attributes.

4 Likes

I’m also seeing things that look like an overweight dragon without wings, however, it is hovering and moves in a serpent-like way do that mean anything?

2 Likes

I would interpret that as untapped power and potential.

4 Likes

People often see me with a form of black serpent or reptile. Interesting.

What everyone has said, has been the case with me. You’ve an interesting road ahead

4 Likes

Oh boy.

1 Like

What

Bought a book on Draconian Meditations and after I went past page 17 this all started happening I mean this is great and all but honestly this is a tad bit overwhelming.

3 Likes

there’s two books i would suggest as starting points. draconian ritual book by asenath mason, and apophis by michael kelly.

I’m not actually familiar with the book you’re talking about, if you could link it please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s like you have a trail of them. They also move across your skin. It’s almost as if you’ve invoked them so many times that they are now a part of your etheric body.

2 Likes

I might know what you mean.

1 Like

What exactly are they? If that can be said out loud I’m not sure.

I don’t entirely know. Many have seen me with mists, moving tattoos, serpents and reptiles. I honestly don’t truly know. I just have guesses.

3 Likes