Birthday suggestions?

So my birthday is this month (the 25th) and I want to do something magick related but I’m not sure what.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Some kind of a rebirth ritual might be more powerful during your birthday :thinking:

4 Likes

hello crazy cancerian ! mine is on the 28th and I was also thinking of posting the same question :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s that Solar Return chart looking like though? :eyes:

1 Like

Make a sigil from your natal birth chart?

2 Likes

Dumb question: where does one go to find this out?

That sounds like fun.

Eyyy more Cancers. finger guns

1 Like

When you say “rebirth” ritual, do you mean a spiritual rebirth?

1 Like

It is not dumb at all! Astrodienst Solar Return Chart. There is a place to enter the proper date and a drop-down menu listing the many different charts here and after a bit of scrolling you should see the option for the Solar Return.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll take a look when I get a chance.

Yep. Despite the boasting a lot of us do, I doubt there’s anyone here that can literally die and be reborn in a ritual. :sweat_smile:
I was referring to a ritual where you release all the useless crap holding you down and are thus reborn. For a better example you might want to check out my Waters of nine realms rite of rejuvenation …though that one is not for everyone. I’d recommend designing your own actually
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/path-of-frozen-thorns/28606/59?u=akashiel

1 Like

Here’s the solar return chart.

Astrodienst Online - Free Astrology Chart 100%

I have no idea what it means.

Furthermore, it refuses to display the day of the 25th.

Because for you, the sun reaches the same degree of your birth on the 26th, even though you were originally born the day before.

With the Sun being in the 1st house. I say treat yourself. With the ruler of the Sun being in the 10th house I also say reflect back on your past achievements. Congratulate yourself; this is a great time to do so. Lastly, maybe do something unconventional by your standards, try to break out of your usual routine this day. Uranus sextile Sun.

I hope this helps, enjoy yourself!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like