Birth spirit animal?

So I recently came across a website which decodes your first name kinda like numerology and gives you various aspects including your dominant Planet, lucky numbers, a crystal and a totem animal. It kinda resonated and made a lot of sense but I can’t remember the name of the site unfortunately.

So is it possible that this is how we find our true spirit animal?

I wouldn’t buy it personally, the spirit animal can change through different stages in your life.

2 Likes

What do you mean by that? Like one minute they are a dog and the next they are a fox?

One minute they can be a dog and you reach a milestone in your life and the next it’s a different animal because the previous one finished it’s purpose and another chose to take its place.

2 Likes

ooh i see thats interesting. I would like to meet my spirit animal if i even have one. Can i do this without my third eye opened ?

1 Like

Third eye is always opened it’s just needing to be used and worked out. But yes.

1 Like

oh awesome. Does everyone have a spirit animal or only certain people? sorry im asking so many questions lol

I can’t speak for everyone but I would assume so. As far as I’ve seen.

1 Like

ooh i see thank youu do you any sources that can help me find my spirit animal ?

1 Like

I found mine through it showing itself and shamanic journey meditations.

2 Likes

Look up shamanic journeying. Michael Harner has a lot of info and practitioners out there. Some good drumming videos on Youtube. @Lady_Eva may be able to suggest more.

2 Likes

In my case it’s I recognized most of them but ignored the lessons. Now another came at me and I’m gonna learn from him.

Out of curiosity, could you petition a totem animal like you would other spirits? Like a Cat for agility or a Gorilla for strengh?

Yes because they’re their own beings.

1 Like