Birds flying into windows?

Wow, that’s awesome! I’d be quite welcoming of the entity (respectful, and welcoming)…I didn’t pick up anything out of the ordinary (i.e., parasitic).

Keep us all updated about your knew friend/mentor (with their permission, of course).

2 Likes

See for me it’s kind of a mystery because I have no knowledge of ancestors sadly but I’ve felt my spirit guide my whole life backing me up I’ve always just known. I also had another member on here tell me I had a banshee behind me but not in a malevolent way, mainly as a protector.

Next time, use your strongest Clair (the clairaudience) to Listen. It is different for everybody, but mine usually translates to musical notes. The frequency of the tones I hear indicate mood, state of mind, etc.

1 Like

I’m not sure of the Bansidhe status, I dont get that vibe from this, but it is a guardian.

Interesting I’ll try that, I really appreciate the feedback on this, I didn’t even notice an entity in the picture.

Thank @crystalline_shadow for that bit. I was basing my questions on what might disrupt a birds natural navigation ability at first; then as I analyzed the energy in the photo, I picked up protection, so I ventured into the glass protecting you as a theory, then crystalline_shadow said something and I focused there and saw it.

1 Like

You guys have gave me some closure in a way I thank you both, I’ve never known any details about my guardian so this is enlightening to me

1 Like

I fear we may have only given you more questions on your path, but at least you know which direction to tread, lol

1 Like

Ahh that’s no fear, just more for me to venture out to see :grin:

1 Like

Has anything else happened within the last three months out of the ordinary besides the birds, any strange marks or cuts, scratches on your arms or legs, items disappearing mystetiously, or malfunctioning technology?