Bird shit

Just got shitted heavily on my head by a nasty bird. How should i seize the opportunity regarding this superstition?

1 Like

It was the universe anointing your crown chakra.

9 Likes

I don’t actually know how to perceive these things as for me it just sounds as a bird just shat on my head and not more than that.

Also why would the universe not do it in a much more divine way lol

Wrong place, wrong time man!

1 Like

:joy: That would be the most awesome thing to say to onlookers after having it happen.

2 Likes

If that’s what you feel, that’s what it was.
You also felt the bird was ‘nasty’. But in reality birds are oblivious to where they poop. … So, law of attraction. You could be either attracted that as bad luck or you’re sensing it was bad luck. You create your reality on this one, I think.

Conversely, in English superstition it’s good luck.

2 Likes

It happened to me not long ago. A great big gull flying around shat on my head. I spent the remainder of the day looking for the blessing. :wink: lol

2 Likes

I have been pooped on by birds twice in my life, all in the same week and by rainbow lorikeets.

Also I have only been stung by a bee twice in my life, also in the same week, and also at the same waterpark.

1 Like

God’s spirit, in the form of a swift bird, anointed me on high and set me apart from others by crowning me with a gift of nature – thereby uniting both the presence of god’s spirit and the presents of the natural world within me. In truth: I am the saviour you’ve always wanted and I’m here. Now. With you (alone)! Worship me with your money…Give me your everything. We both know you need to…

Al.

1 Like

That was must of been That creep Ahura Mazda ordering that bird to fly over your head to shit on your head with malice.

I just spit my water everywhere XD

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s just a bird literally shitting on you. Nothing supernatural about it. xD

1 Like