Biokinesis for... *Sigh* cuteness

I don’t know much about biokinesis, I’ve been reading through the search functions and I haven’t been able to learn too much about it.

What can I say? I’m a kid, I’m gay. I want to be a soft boy.

However, I wouldn’t describe my body structure or general weight as lithe and soft.I suppose I can fix that, but then there’s the question of hair constantly growing in, how my body generally tends to shape out, and every little detail I just don’t want to get into.

How would I go about this? What are some resources I can use besides the obvious mundane ones?

4 Likes

I also see a whole lot of YouTube videos claiming their subliminals do stuff like this, but it seems a little unbelievable some of the time. One time I just literally found a music box version of Can’t Help falling in love with you and it didn’t have any interesting beats in the song that would indicate it being a subliminal

They also claim something that looks slightly unsubstantiated, that sound could somehow flat out change DNA in such a specific manner, and I don’t know how much I believe that

1 Like

You just make me want to hug you all the time. Hang in there, you.

4 Likes

Yeah… Youtube is a cesspool of misinformation and videos made specifically ‘for the clicks’ to make money. No video is going to be able to change your DNA >.>’ There are beats which can entrain the brain to match the frequency, but that is about it. The rest is up to the listener to know what they are doing and how to accomplish their goals.

I have not explored Biokinesis too much, but there are hints around the forum about the extent to which it can help. I don’t remember the topic, but someone healed their eyesight with BoiK. Maybe search for healing eyes or something around that.

Have you tried perhaps glamour magic and spells to make people -perceive- you differently? Just a change in your subtle energy can do a lot, even if it does not produce noticeable physical results. It just seems like it would be easier to produce results from…

Not knocking your idea any! Energy work is what what I specialize in and so is where my mind goes to when people talk about shapeshifting xD

3 Likes

Honey your fabulous the way you are!! Rock that body show the boys what’s up!

2 Likes

Pick up a copy of Internal Alchemy by Taylor Ellwood. It’s all about hacking your body using magical techniques. The author cured his depression by “evoking” his neurotransmitters, and gave his hair permanent red highlights, so I’m sure you can adapt it to your goals.

11 Likes

I have! Although, I’m not exactly versed in that either. I have no idea where to look for the definitive “knock him out of the park” guide.

You have a book for everything!

I always love your suggestions :smiley: They are interesting reads.

3 Likes

Just as a comment for anyone who’s interested in this book, it’s actually called Inner Alchemy, not internal. Amazon doesn’t like the weird mess ups of human brains.

4 Likes

Yes, Inner Alchemy. My bad for the misspelling. I have a copy of the original paperback edition.

2 Likes

Try sublimnals, people seem to get pretty decent results from them

Bumping because the post title was itself so damn cute.

Maybe you just can’t help being so cute??

1 Like

would never work with me, I hate that song

Was the title cute? Jeez, I was just expressing embarrassment with bringing it up. But I’m very flattered!!

Annnnd that song has some significance to me right now. Let’s just say the instrumental versions of the song are way better

1 Like