Binding

Has anyone binded healing spirits to each of their teeth. I have heard of someone who binded healing spirit to each tooth and he did not have to brush. He just sent energy to spirits and healing energy with mind. Perfect teeth and jsut used mints for breath.

2 Likes

I just asked Raphael for help when one of teeth hurt. What that guy did sounds kinda crazy lol

1 Like

He does not have to spend time brushing. He had a good relationship with these spirits before binding them

Most tooth paste is filled with poison I don’t blame him.

3 Likes

Lol he literally got spirits doing the dirty work for him. That’s good. I’ve been a smoker of 7 years, I’m 22 this year.
Coconut oil, baking soda and charcoal powder is all you need for perfect tooth care. My teeth are clean, straight and white.

Don’t use baking soda and charcoal too often or you’ll erode your enamel. And don’t forget to floss.

There’s numerous spirits/deities to work with for hygiene. The dude is playing is smart, it’s good that he bind the ones who liked him.

1 Like

I only use all natural tooth paste and deodorant.

1 Like

Care to share that brands:)

Don’t wanna be a party pooper, just seeking understanding, but if he needs to use mints for his breath then how is his mouth healthy/clean? :thinking:

1 Like

Tom of Maine its not the best but I like it.

His teeth are clean

Maybe his tongue isn’t clean?

How do you bind two people to one another? These two have been causing a lot of harm to my wife, and so far, there has been little I can do about it. These two are father and daughter, and he only has anything to do with the woman when it suits him, and he is quite emotionally abusive toward my wife, his sister. I’m tired of this shit, and want to bind these two together in perpetuity, for all I care. One reason he hardly wants anything to to with her is because she has a weight problem, so in addition to the binding, I’d like for her to start putting on more weight(no stopping), while he committed a murder many years ago, but was never a suspect, so I’d like for him to have a run of bad luck legally, with life without parole being an appropriate fate. And they can keep each other company for a very long time to come. How would I go about this, as I have avoided binding spells until now.

Forgot to add, she’s a 50 year old virgin whose only love is for Facebook and whatever “reality” show is currently popular. She has all the personality of a spoiled potato, and the appearance of a 5’6" lump of fermented clay.

I think you should make a post about this.

I would, but I’m not sure about binding. I’ve seen several schools of thought on binding, one being that when binding an individual, you also bind them to you. Me, I want to bind her to her father, and render it strong enough that the binding is a lifetime one for both. I need to learn more about binding in theory in order to gain a more full understanding. Magick, no matter the form and function, is a powerful thing in deed, and not to be treating lightly or cavalierly

Jokes aside, it’s a good idea to bind things to body parts…I imagine from a militaristic or warrior perspective, binding certain entities that buffer protection ,luck, strategic supremacy, and lethal attacks would make one like a walking tank from an rpg game or something.

The interest would be binding something or at least making a pact with something SUPER RESPECTFULLY, that a gesture of a certain limb brings them up like a trigger…but perhaps this is more enchanting than binding (which implies against the will of the bound)

Hey, here’s a thought. How would a person go about biding someone securely within their own skull, preventing any and all manner of communication outside said skull(sounds like a stroke)?

In that case, couldn’t a binding occur when a certain thought pattern rises to the fore in the person’s mind?

1 Like

Precisely. It’s always going to be mental. I think the gestures set up or prepare the unconscious…but hell, u can probably bind a song that gets u into a certain mood to make things occur,music may be more useful than body parts if u repeat and program it enough

Thank you. That’s the first logical answer I’ve gotten on this, and definitely satisfies the parameters of Occam’s Razor, something I shave daily with.
Now for my next question, as this is territory I am not very familiar with, beyond the bullshit I’ve heard, that does have tiny kernels of truth mixed in for flavor, but don’t really help with better understanding, what would be an appropriate ditty, say, what would you use. I know, we are separate individuals with disparate tastes, but this would give me an idea which to look and listen to prior to preparations for this.Call it a baseline.
But yes, I believe the term for this would be “mood music”, so that’s one point I can operate from, but different moods, whether romantic or Chauvanistic martial music

1 Like