Binding/Tying/Linking someones chakras to yours?

I’d like to hear you’re ideas but I am also going to learn this as well. I want to learn all I can. If I bind mine to hers and hers to mine it should balence everything out shouldnt it? Itll go both ways I dont wsnt her to be a robot no. But I want to fix the relationship and love lust obssesion between the two of us as I stated above. I want it to go both ways completely.

Are you truly that hell bent on doing this that you haven’t thought of other ways? I’m only asking because I don’t think you’re thinking of what can happen to YOU afterward. I let myself merge with someone and that’s rather unintelligent if I do say so. You just don’t know what could happen and i would imagine very very hard to undo. I had a hand in my clearing thankfully but if you don’t it could mess you up pretty good.

I am strongly strongly against any sort of binding because it’s the same thing.

Can’t you create a poppet or call on her astral self?

3 Likes

All society does it unconsciously :smile:
Awaken and you will be able to play around. But if you not syncing all the chakras you burn yourself in the process :slight_smile:
Because this is the universal law, what you do with the centers’ points will bind you to the affected person.
This is the reason people use entities :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should do it. GET MARRIED.

1 Like

@Meowlix Are you trying to kill him slllooowwwwwly now? Christ on the damn cross that’s brutal.

1 Like

Maybe. If its the right person it just may Evolve him. Its better to Live than never lived at all.

1 Like

What entities do you reccomend?

I’d love nothing more than to marry her. If not binding us together then what would you reccomend I do? I have tried many things and payed many people… been ripped off a ton.

Chakra merging aside. Think about the implications of a binding. It’s all great when it’s good but what if things go south? She is not just bound to you but you to her. And you’re the one trying hard to be able to have an edge in this and that tells me you could seriously lose control of YOURSELF. Like maybe you’re more in this than she is and do you know what will happen when you bind? It will be WORSE. Binding is terrible on love work because you can still be miserable but you have an unhealthy attachment that doesn’t let either of you go too far.

Now you’re bringing chakras into it. That is some heavy intimate work right there - someone’s life force merging with your own. Bear in mind she still has a brain and her own will and can and WILL do as she wishes. She could be in some serious shit and has a direct connection to you. Everything that affects her and leeches onto her is directly headed to you.

You can be as positive and an outstanding human and you will feed her negativity. Always.

I don’t mean to be a downer but these are things you need to think of.

If you want a little advantage and want to put loving thoughts of you in her mind you can create a poppet and baptize it in her name. Speak to it as if it is her and command it. Ask assistance from different entities. Love work in general is tedious. But I highly highly advise against you bartering your own self for the cause.

2 Likes

Look all I’m saying is after I parted ways with the person I merged with I got sick. Coincidence? Possibly. I had to have my guides work on me astrally and it sets you back. Lucifer asked me if I wanted to go further with it and I declined because I didn’t know the implications it would have on me in this life and the next. But it would be painful physically, emotionally and spiritually. But it’s been looked into. I will never connect like that with anyone again.

1 Like

Sounds more like vampirism. Isn’t each chakra quite different. I don’t think emotional lust affects each.

Ha! Notice the barcode on that top image.

4 Likes

I’m stealing these

1 Like

Could be. But it’s a direct link for them to connect with you either for good or evil. I wouldn’t advise it.

I’m odd. With another person NO. With various demons YES! Until my blood, my body, mind, and spirit is flooded by the legions of the hierarchy in a vibrational ecstasy I’m not sure I’ll be satisfied. Maybe I spent too much time studying Lilith and her children. Maybe they whispered thoughts and desires to try this. They’re patient.

The older one gets and depending on how your daily life is some practices seem to fit. I feel being a link in the current or drenched in it is one of the many thousands to millions or billions of parts needed to aid in opening the gates. It might be minor but it’s part and it’s pleasurable.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve had astral blood transfusions from Lucifer and King Paimon. He’s also done other “ work” on me and when he removes something he replaces it with something else. I believe this is why and how he was able to offer to disconnect me where it typically isn’t done. I’m sure some have I just can’t find it anywhere.

2 Likes

Will do and I am pretty at able until fuckedd over. Bare in mind what my name is. I have an 8th house stellium in scorpio keep that in mind I am all or nothing for good or bad I rise above the ashes and transform the worst of the worst to the best of the best always with zero acception. Now can you deeper into the puppet thing and how it is done?

Chakra’s are just pathways to certain energies. They’re basically already connected to the same thing so all you really need to do is tune them up together so the energies are always represented in the same aspect in the same way.

I think that I´m going to be devils advocate here and give you an idea of how you could achieve what you want to do. First, create a poppet and make the poppet represent your target. Then bind your ow n energies into a needle. Call upon some entity that you would like to work with. After that comes the incantation and vizualisation of the event. And lastly, you stick the needle into the poppet.

1 Like

Lucifer and Satan for balance.

How is this done?