BINDING SPIRITS to your Spiritual Body, your Astral Body and your Physical Body

bound to your
Spiritual Body, your Astral Body and your Physical Body.
can it be done i like know it.

Holy batfuck dude, calm down - you want to be a trillionaire, you want to know how our astral superpowers can repair physical damage (and you demand in capital letters to have exact examples), then you want harem spirits, now you want this - I love an ambitious person, but where’s your focus?

You can’t be an immortal trillionaire who bullets can’t touch and who virgin wannabe-whores leap all over, whilst Satan lives in your butt and stops you from ever having to fart, overnight.*

What do you want most from magick?

If you don’t know, what is your most pressing need right now in the everyday world?

What has been your experience so far - can you invoke, evoke, talk to dead ancestors or have had any “paranormal” experiences that you mastered with ease?

What are you good at?

What are you bad at?

Where is your life at now?

Be a person, be real, and not just a string of questions, and you’ll probably get more long-term info and support etc. :slight_smile:

*Because I totally nailed that myself, and you’re not having any of my babes.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:2740”]Holy batfuck dude, calm down - you want to be a trillionaire, you want to know how our astral superpowers can repair physical damage (and you demand in capital letters to have exact examples), then you want harem spirits, now you want this - I love an ambitious person, but where’s your focus?

You can’t be an immortal trillionaire who bullets can’t touch and who virgin wannabe-whores leap all over, whilst Satan lives in your butt and stops you from ever having to fart, overnight.*
What do you want most from magick?

If you don’t know, what is your most pressing need right now in the everyday world?

What has been your experience so far - can you invoke, evoke, talk to dead ancestors or have had any “paranormal” experiences that you mastered with ease?

What are you good at?

What are you bad at?

Where is your life at now?

Be a person, be real, and not just a string of questions, and you’ll probably get more long-term info and support etc. :slight_smile:

*Because I totally nailed that myself, and you’re not having any of my babes.[/quote]

you are a good peson

but i am already dying i what go out with big boom i have marfan syndrome. but i not make this about me i what know can it be done someone des it for lots of money can it be done.

[quote=“maxout, post:3, topic:2740”]you are a good peson

but i am already dying i what go out with big boom i have marfan syndrome. but i not make this about me i what know can it be done someone des it for lots of money can it be done.[/quote]

Cool - so THAT’S your focus, right? It gives you a mission statement and everything you ask for needs to be tailored to that core drive, if you see what I mean. You’re awesome to be taking this situation as a launchpad for your ascent, by the way.

If you’re dying, then

Palali Elohim, El-Ha-Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Palali Rapha-El.

Translated, that is “I pray to Elohim, heal Elohim, heal Elohim, I pray the Healing of El”.

Had some nice results with it. It calls Raphael by nature.

How long do you think you have? Because if it takes longer than that to cure it, you could delay that death date pretty much infinitely.

A simple calling of Raphael as stated above can heal the worst things.

my Central nervous system 89% active my heat is not good but not bad

Eyes in will be blind in 10-14 years my blood is poisonous

my docs give me 10-40 years
but my birthday will

i have no friend because my autism but ever day i wake with a smile

i am trying save up money for all 3 Video Courses but will years it save up i use to have job disney i love it was a celebrity for height i am 7’5
i was all but guy a boss who did not people wit autism he my life in impossible he got me fired if he naver got not ever Heart of e.a i am
trying save money but $1 sometimes 20 but i save and and i get the money.

i love meet people some day i will meet e.a him self it fun to people like me out there like me.

I’m no wealth mage or cupid, but I can help you postpone or even reverse these effects (though that’ll require outside help) and I can most certainly kill that fucktard of a boss for you, man.

I know your situation unfortunately well and I do not stand for such things. I can offer all the help I can, but I’m more of a lone wolf so I am the opposite of a people magnet.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2740”]I’m no wealth mage or cupid, but I can help you postpone or even reverse these effects (though that’ll require outside help) and I can most certainly kill that fucktard of a boss for you, man.

I know your situation unfortunately well and I do not stand for such things. I can offer all the help I can, but I’m more of a lone wolf so I am the opposite of a people magnet.[/quote]

not my old boss i not like killing sorry man help not supernatural hit sorry

[quote=“Elison, post:5, topic:2740”]If you’re dying, then

Palali Elohim, El-Ha-Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Rapha Elohim, Palali Rapha-El.

Translated, that is “I pray to Elohim, heal Elohim, heal Elohim, I pray the Healing of El”.

Had some nice results with it. It calls Raphael by nature.[/quote]

I’m sick to but it isn’t a deadly disease just pray those wors while in the thathe gamma sync?

Apply will and energy to it and it will work.