Binding spell when a person is already bound

I am in very difficult situation right now. Two months ago my boyfriend of two years broke up with me out of the blue. I found it very strange, because he was acting unlike himself. After a while I found out that there is another girl involved. Last friday I went to see a lady who promised me to bring him back to me. I didn’t tell her about the other girl, but she was able to see her straight away just by looking at my ex’s picture. She described the way she looks very accurately and also it appears that she has put a spell on him. She wasn’t sure if it was a binding spell or something else. However, I had a ritual done (she used 3 white candles, pink candle, his picture, holy water and a pj top that I slept in the night before). It’s been 5 days and everything just got worse. We still live in the same house, but in different rooms (till 1st of July) and today we got into a big argument, because he was acting really mean towards me. He was talking to that girl on the phone while I was in the same room. Also, said a few mean things to me. Does it mean that the spell is not working? We’ve done everything correctly and the lady who did a spell has done a few spells for other people that I know and they worked, so I trust her with that. Is there any chance that he is trying to fight the spell so that’s why he started acting so bad towards me? I hope it makes sense. I’m really desperate for some answers.

1 Like

Wait so you bound him while he was already bound? That’s not good he’s in a infinite poop of I hate this person I love this one I hate love etc etc the person you went to should have IMO broke the first binding before doing anything else

Also I see you haven’t introduced yourself yet please do so here it’s part of the forums rules

1 Like

Sorry about that. All done

1 Like

infinite loop? infinite poop might mean something completely different.

2 Likes

oh didnt even realize whoops

1 Like

When I went to see that lady I showed her a picture of him from December, so she probably couldn’t see her, because they started talking at the end of February. Next day I came back for the ritual with a new picture, because she told me that it’s very important to have a new picture of him. She started to run her fingers through the picture of him and said that her hand is getting very cold and that she sees another woman who put a spell on him. And to be honest, I’m not too sure about this part, because she spoke half russian, half lithuanian (that’s where I’m from). Maybe what she meant was that he’s just really attracted to her, but I think spell option is more possible, because that would explain why he’s acting so strange. I was very confused and caught off guard so we just went ahead with the ritual that we agreed to do the day before. I am very confused now. Is there any chance to see if he is binded to her? And more importantly, if I get someone to cast a break up spell or to break her binding spell, would my previous spell still work or would I have to recast it?