Binding spell not working

How long from all of your experience do your binding spells take to manifest. For some reason I felt this would act a bit faster then standard magick. I have been trying to bind some of the people at my work that are Hasidic Jewish. I can only think they have very strong protection due to their extreme devotion to their god.

1 Like

You could ask king Paimon for knowledge on it one of his Spheres is to Bind people

3 Likes

for binding spells, I got relatively quick manifestations, maybe a week or two at the longest (not home right now so I can’t check my notes)

but I have found that people with strong faith do seem to have a bit of a passive defense to such things. That’s where a leech thought form comes in handy. I would give the spell a little time more, but if time is of the essence do some other workings to soften the target up.

1 Like

No it is not urgent. It has been less then a month. But yes they seem to have a very strong protection or as you said, passive defense. I’m going to work on this but if not, I will have someone assist in maybe adding extra juice to help me out.

2 Likes

Does this spell involve some form of disposal at all? If so consider how the spell workings are disposed of and where - front or back of house etc. You might need to look this up - in fact THIS has just answered my own question - it’s working after a fashion (was told didn’t actually need a binding) - major lightbulb moment! Thank you!

Mine tend to start working within a matter of days. But you could be on to something with their devotion.

May I ask the reason for the Binding?

1 Like

I actually was keeping the remnants in a jar with a lid on it, put away in my temples closet. As a representation of a prison so to speak. However I was told recently that the person I was speaking with usually buries burns or throws away in the trash binding remnants. So I just did that a few days ago.

2 Likes

Not a problem, it was in another post. I am the right hand of the CEO of my company. I got my father a job and he got way high in up the company quick. my bosses brother is my fathers boss, but my father is very very very good at his job and completely changed everything far better then what was being done. My bosses brother got jealous and rather use authority then his brain and his been riding my fathers back like crazy. Its bullshit. I like my boss very much so I do not want to do harm to his own blood. However I do want to bind him. I’ve never attempted binding so this was my first time.

2 Likes

Ah I see. I believe I gave someone my binding spell on here. I’ll see if I can find it for you.

2 Likes

Please do

A good basic one that could be made with minimal devices is a saturn binding with a poppet with their dna. Depending on how you are trying to bind them you can refine this with a second planet.Some examples binding action or willpower(mars), their ego(sun), mind ( mercury) ect.

Or if you wanted to get a bit more intense you could combine saturn and lunar forces to weave fear and lunacy to the target but that could be getting a bit extremes.

3 Likes

I like that. Only thing missing is the DNA

Dna, signatures, personal bussiniess card. In this case these should make good links or if you have some black thread handy you can capture their voice, can take a bit to set up but creates one linked to their energetic vibration.

1 Like

can you share the details

Unfortunately I have not been able to find it. I know I shared it. Will have to go through my Book of Shadows and type it up again when I have a moment.

2 Likes

The spell ended up working.

6 Likes

What did you use if I may ask?