Binding someone's ancestors

Is it possible to use a demon or spirit to bind a person’s ancestors or guides? I ask because it’s been a few months that I’ve been doing curse work on a target but not seeing results yet. I know it could be still early days but I’m wondering if she has some kind of protection that is deflecting it? I know she is not an occultist or religious, so I’m wondering if maybe her ancestors or guides maybe protecting her? If so, could I do a binding on them to destroy any protection they may be giving her to block my magic? I’d be v grateful for any suggestions. I do believe I am justified in cursing her. Thanks.

2 Likes

I doubt a demon would be capable of binding her ancestors if they are protecting her, since they are her bloodline, and if she has sorcerers among them or gods, they would be pretty powerful.

She could have protection, or simply her will may be greater than your curse. My suggestion is to get a divination done to find out why your curse isn’t working, and then make your decision based on that. If it does turn out to be protection, I recommend the demon Fortiar from Kingdoms of Flame, who has the ability to bind the gifts of another.

Also, you need to understand that curses do not immediately affect a target. They can take a long time to come to fruition. EA mentions in Works of Darkness, that when he cursed a former lover who was spreading rumours about him, it took over a year.

4 Likes

Have a talk with Murmur about that, it’s something he can definitely do to all but the most powerful ones, but have a care before you try, you will be making enemies for it.
download

Alternatively you can ask him to act as intermediary to see if her actions against you warrant them removing their protection, it’s rare but not unknown to happen.

5 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight - that is a good idea about doing a divination. Do you advise any particular kind? Fortiar sounds v interesting

• I’ll definitely look him up. I got KOF a few weeks ago but not read it yet. And Yea, I could be lusting for results already as only been working on her since October. It’s a complicated situation so could take longer to get her out of the way…
2 Likes

Usually a Tarot reading is done to find out what obstacles may be in the way of your curse, and could even suggest a course of action to overcome them.

3 Likes

Thanks @charles9 , I’ll look into that. I’ve not worked with Murmur before. What do you mean exactly that I’d be making enemies from it?

1 Like

Ah. I do use the tarot, although still a beginner at it really but I’ll try that. Thanks… Maybe a simple 3 card spread would do it…

1 Like

If someone has a strong link with their ancestors and you use a demon like Murmur to forcibly sever that link they will be looking for payback over it somewhere down the road, ancestor spirits/tribal ones, there are certain protocols that need to be observed and followed, not all that different from mundane legal crap, generally they are bound by blood to give protection even if they think that person is a worthless piece of shit and wouldn’t do anything about it unless directly appealed too, again protocols and etiquette is what it comes down to if you understand what i mean.

Wouldn’t tell anyone not to do something just be aware of some of the possible risks and blowback the might come from it, so if anyone calls on Murmur for this make sure your own protections and defense are good and strong also be ready to do somekind of ritual of atonement to get them off your back.

…i see dead people…Yeah, and more often than not their just as big a pain in my ass as living ones. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree with @charles9 Remember, you will die one day too, and payback can last an eternity…

3 Likes