Binding of Assailant: Aftermath

So I binded the assailant who tried to rape/mug me and my friend a few nights ago. This is the aftermath and outcome so far:

Before performing the binding and swift justice spells on this man I felt powerlesness, unworthiness, feelings of being dirty and anxious. After and during the ritual I felt like I took my power back and fought the man that tried to do us harm. I felt Lucifer and Liliths presence so vividly and it felt like I was pierced by a bright light that melted the negative package inside me I held over what had happened. I even found some serenity of mind and some compassion for this individual because they are propably very sick.

After the spells during the same day one of my friends dm:d me that they think they know who the assailant is based on my descriptions. So now I have a name and a face of this assailant that I tipped off to police. I feel like I am taking this m*therfucker down so he never hurts anyone again even if it is the last thing I will ever do.

12 Likes

Awesome,
Getting the job done I see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah. I am like a bloodhound when needed. :thinking:

There you go, glad to hear good results!

1 Like

Hey well done, that guy is very dangerous as I read about the incident. Good job

1 Like

Great job! Sorry to hear what you went through, but glad the ritual gave you some peace. Ya know - if you want to take things further, this guy seems like a perfect candidate for The Master Curse. It’s in the book Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield and you perform it for 12 days. Simple to do and very effective…

Hiya OP! Was he caught? This sounds less to me like an aftermath and more of your opening strike; why not pursue further? :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the tips. Yeah well shit happens to people all the time in life but thanks for caring. :slight_smile: I decided after binding the guy I willjust forget about him because fuck that guy and fuck me putting any more of my energy to him. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

He was not caught. There was not enough condemning evidence since technically he just threatened me and that doesn’t interest anyone in court even if it is illegal because it is ourword against them with not enough evidence. Shocking I know but thedude roams free. It is not police fault, the system in Finland is extremely fucky. Basically if you kill, rape, torture or murder people you get off for about three months of jailtime or simply scotch free. In Finland only money crimes are penalized hard. Other stuff finnish law does not care about basically.

1 Like

When the law of the land isn’t enforced or enforceable, it’s time to enforce the law of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did fittingly. I binded him and it is enough in my book. :blush: Everybody shouldhandle the situation with their own terms. People here just want me to curse him out of morbid curiosity of wether or not the curse would work and how. However I have acted swift justice on him without hurting him unless hehurts others and won’t be persuaded for other measures just for the enjoyment of some commenters on the forum.

1 Like