Binding and destroying emotions

I’ve been replicating some very obvious, negative patterns in my life, and after talking to Haniel one night, it was revealed to me that all this negativity I’m experiencing was something I was unconsciously doing, and that it had been going on for so long, and was so powerful, that I was pretty much cursing myself.

I called on Hent’yos today, and he told me it was time to deal with this by evoking the fear in my life in astral form, as it is already a sentient being at this point, and having it bound and destroyed. Only problem is, I’m not quite certain how to go about doing this. I work with spirits much more than I work with thought forms and egregores, so I’m used to having a sigil or name to chant.

I decided that I was going to evoke the Archangel Michael, and then do some pore breathing while building up my anxiety (perhaps breathing in fire to help cleanse myself) to the point where I can start expelling it via my breath, and then have Michael bind and dispose of it.

I think it’s a solid plan, but again, I have very little experience when it comes to thought forms. I know a lot of you are interested in making your own egregores, so I was hoping for your input in how to deal with this entity. I’ve also toyed with the idea of keeping it around to serve me instead, as at this point the amount of thought and energy I’ve put into it is astronomical, but I feel like it might be more effort than it’s worth.

Anyone else ever attempt anything like this?

1 Like

Raphael helped me deal with my budding alcoloism I had to build a place for my alcoholic tendencies and create a “body” for it to inhabit. Then useing things Rapheal taugh me about energy we destroyed it.

You can give your fear a name and then create a sigil for it, evoke it like anyother entity. Seeing as you said that it is already pretty strong it may have a structure. When you have it evoked bind it or destroy it in your favorite way.

If it does not have a structure you may need to create one for it. You can visualize it in the T/G sync and then pull its energies out of you and into it. Having help from some one like Michael (protection) or Gabriel (psychic abilities) would help.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you, Orismen.

Were you able to create this body in a single ritual, or was this something you had to build up over time?

If your up for paying I could either destroy or reprogram it for you.

If not try evoking Micheal to bind it for you.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:3, topic:2218”]Thank you, Orismen.

Were you able to create this body in a single ritual, or was this something you had to build up over time?[/quote]

I built it up over time, though the first time was the most intense. In my black mirror I saw armored mutate bugs. I asked Raphael what they were and he told me that I was seeing what addiction and vice look like from an angelic prospective. So what I built was a big sentient pile of gross mutate bugs.

It did take a few days to get rid of the nasty thing. It was a process of building it, destroying it, build it again, look to make sure that it is smaller, the destroy…rinse and repeat.

I took the message you received a bit differently. By evoking your calling something forth, acknowledge what the negative behavior is and why it is your doing it, confront this part of yourself. Bind it with self control and your will, knowing what circumstances or situations bring about this behavior will aid you in preventing it. Destroy it by changing yourself so that its influence no longer controls you.The more powerful we become the more powerful all aspects of ourselves become. Confront and acknowledge the bad so that its influence is diminished.

Orismen had good suggestions and I’d add the elemental kings to that list. Paralda for clarity and insight, Nichsa for emotional healing, Djinn for strength of will and Ghob for grounding and stability.

Best of luck
TWF

TWF makes a good point.I recommend watching EA’s youtube video about Adremelach telling him to bring something under your power you have to identify it and name it first.A doctor must make a diagnosis before deciding how to treat an illness.

I could suggest, without any endorsement, invocation of the Shem angels for this sort of thing. Use the method in works of darkness and the appropriate angel. Construct the sigil and recite the psalm. It’s actually pretty simple. Do not make it temporary, but make the angel a permanent part of you. Don’t forget it is an aspect of God himself. It’s the equivalent of downloading a software package into yourself, like an upgrade to your personal operating system. It will burn up with a fire whatever is oppressing you. But be prepared for an intense experience when that happens. If you don’t have one, try again, but I doubt you’ll have to. These beings come very readily to humans.

To note, wouldn’t call this possession per se. It’s more like these beings were made to be integrated into oneself. I’m surprised I’ve never heard of anyone else doing this, so you can thank me later for the suggestion. And if you go through all 72 …

You know, that’s the very first thing Michael told me when I first summoned him. I figured he was speaking literally, but after seeing the responses you and TWF gave, I’m wondering if there’s not something more to it. I’ve been “naming” it for years now, no stranger to therapy ,for better or for worse. There’s something about it I’ve been missing up until now, and its definitely something I’m going to be meditating on. Thank you!

Can I just thank you now? :smiley:

I’ve never worked with any of the Shemhamforash before, is there a particular reason you thought of them? Is it because they respond so quickly to being invoked?

Good suggestions posted. De charging emotions and blocks with the elementals suggested can work well. Another very powerful chant is the Shiva mantra connected to each element within. Simply press your right thumb onto the ground and chant OM NA MA SHI VA YA. This isn’t exactly an earth mantra, but if you focus on the specific emotions and habits it will help move these patterns along to ground them out. Once the space is free of the pattern, it will need to be filled in with a new habit, perceptive, or way. Normally, in a humans belief system, this takes at least 23 repetitions to solidify a new way to react and perceive.

1 Like

There is something more to it. If you want to, say, cause someone to hate, you need to command the power of hatred. And to do that you call upon a demon of hatred, bring him to manifestation, and command him. That’s how it’s done. You don’t try and command an intangible hatred itself. It needs to be manifested to be commanded. Now, if you wanted to get rid of your own hatred, you’d again need to master that power. You need to manifest it. You need to name it. In other words, you need to form from your spirit an idea of it and let that idea, which as it begins to form astrally exists only in Yesod, materialise from there into Malkuth. For humans, ideas begin in the abstract with a word that identifies them, as the essence which gives form to a chaotic substance. It is no coincidence that the divine logos which brings order to chaos in Greek philosophy means word in that language. Remember how God speaks creation into existence. Naming is the beginnign of imagining, and imagination forms the world. Use your “omniscience” and name it!

1 Like
I've never worked with any of the Shemhamforash before, is there a particular reason you thought of them?

gallery

Don’t ask me where or if you can get these cards. I wish I knew. The artist’s name is Rafael Yockteng. If anyone finds out, let me know.

There is something more to it. If you want to, say, cause someone to hate, you need to command the power of hatred. And to do that you call upon a demon of hatred, bring him to manifestation, and command him. That’s how it’s done. You don’t try and command an intangible hatred itself. It needs to be manifested to be commanded. Now, if you wanted to get rid of your own hatred, you’d again need to master that power. You need to manifest it. You need to name it. In other words, you need to form from your spirit an idea of it and let that idea, which as it begins to form astrally exists only in Yesod, materialise from there into Malkuth. For humans, ideas begin in the abstract with a word that identifies them, as the essence which gives form to a chaotic substance. It is no coincidence that the divine logos which brings order to chaos in Greek philosophy means word in that language. Remember how God speaks creation into existence. Naming is the beginnign of imagining, and imagination forms the world. Use your “omniscience” and name it![/quote]

You just gave me an awesome idea to test out the next time I visit Yesod temple.

In Yesod, there are essentially 9 different aspects of personality to play with. I’ve managed to ‘temper’ one over the other, for instance taking my Fire of Water (Child Negative) and putting that energy into my Fire of Air(Adult Positive).

I hadn’t thought of naming those aspects and attempting to draw them to Malkuth to evoke. I do get decent success working only in the Yesod Astral, but of course you have to temper your Malkuth physical manifestation as well, and this requires being hyper aware of your day-to-day manifestations of that particular aspect of personality.

P.S. If anyone is interested in learning the Quabalistic meditations, Rawn Clarke has put the astral temples from his book online for all to use, each month you simply meditate on a new Sephirothic sphere and visit a pre-built astral temple with the group on the full moon.

Here’s the link to get started:

http://www.abardoncompanion.de/8T-Intro.html

Best meditation project I’ve ever done, hands down.