Bind with a drawing?

My creative outlet is art,
It just dawned to me
Can i bind someone to me by a drawing?

What are your thoughts

3 Likes

Actually yes! But it is harder than many people think! @Zenaminx refer to my topic of True Names. Reading the comments might really be helpful!

3 Likes

It’s actually very simple, and is a staple of image magick.

Though a photograph is traditionally used in hoodoo, such spells have existed longer than photographs have, so a drawing is perfectly suitable.

6 Likes

I feel the need to draw my twin flame, i wondered if it would draw him back to me

2 Likes

This is also the first time I picked up a pen in years

1 Like

Its not much atm just a rough idea

9 Likes

Shit thats a good drawing I wont see a way that cannot work here :smiley:

2 Likes

You can ignore all that “True Name” crap the new guy is trying to peddle. When it comes to things like this, your intention while making the drawing matters more than anything.

5 Likes

My twin flame and i are both artists, but he draws monsters and i draw beauty
Hes was always drawn to my work, was probably my number one fan,
Im feel the need to be close to him so im drawing this, but itll take a good couple of days to complete

6 Likes

Thank you :rose:

2 Likes

That’s so cool, I’m getting beauty and the beast vibes from the drawing, so cute. My twin flame asked me in my dream to write him lyrics, I can’t believe I haven’t done it yet. I assume he’s a musician and I’m into poetry and singing but I’m really shy about it.

1 Like

Oohh i was watching that the other day and beast totally reminded me of my twin flme
We are in separation no contact
Its tearing me apart,

Ooo write them hun

1 Like

I know my twin flame represents Beast too and I’m Belle. :open_mouth: I also get Parvati and Shiva vibes from our connection too. In readings on YouTube, I always get beauty and the beast or Ariel from my little mermaid charms. :laughing:

1 Like

Ahhh thats sooo lovely!

1 Like

Anything that can intentionally produce or imprint energy in magick is doing magick

2 Likes

Yay

1 Like

A little update

4 Likes

Candle is burning tall and high

1 Like

Another update, probably the last today

9 Likes

Lucifers sigil is a nice touch ngl :+1: Maybe I should hire you when I want to make a hypersigil lol.

1 Like