Bind consciousness

Is it possible to bind a person’s consciousness to transfer it anywhere. Also can you evoke a living person’s consciousness?

1 Like

About your second question, in one of E.A. Koetting’s courses, one of the exercises is to evoke E.A. Koetting himself, who’s very well alive, and more than one person in this forum have already claimed to having evoked him, however, I don’t really know how it works, nor if E.A. himself is aware of all the evocations people did to him. So, I’d venture say that yes, it is possible to evoke a living person’s consciousness

Your first question though remains a mystery to me as well

2 Likes

When people evoke a living being, they are usually evoking subconscious mind. I am talking about evoking someone and their consciousness leaves body and goes to you.

1 Like

Oh, I see, in that case, I honestly have no idea.

1 Like

You create your own reality and your consciousness is part of something bigger. Something shared by us all. Why would you want to isolate it and transfer it anywhere? What does that mean anyway? Where exactly? Finding it is going to be like finding a specific raindrop in the ocean.

I would like to read more on this if you can point me in the right direction to which EA Book that’s in. Have not read them all yet :slight_smile:

I’ve had people evoke me, so yes.

1 Like

transfer consciousness to my astral body

Evoke you in your full waking consciousness?

Evoking the full consciousness of someone doesn’t really work, no one is “strong” enough to literally rip you from your own mind and body. When evoked your subconscious/projection is being evoked or if you’re asleep you’re thrown into an out of body experience to that individual.

When being evoked it can cause minor headaches, but you also have to consciously or subconsciously be okay with being evoked. Just as other entities can deny a call so can we.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I thought. That is why i asked if people could evoke a living person’s consciousness not subconscious

But your consciousness goes anywhere you direct it. The astral is honestly just another plane of limitations for any third dimensional being. What are you expecting to gain from living in the astral, I’m am just fascinated with your persistence on this.

1 Like

freedom from my body and this reality.

Hundreds of hours of meditation and visualization of leaving my body, but never got results.

Astral isnt really limited, since it’s a mental-esque plane, the only limitation is how limited your imagination is. He’ll just interact mostly with the thoughtform inhabitants. However, he’s still at the mercy of whatever “negative” thoughtform decides to screw him lol.

1 Like

Yup it’s cool to visit but don’t wanna live there permanently.

2 Likes

Actually I would rather live in etheric plane and astral plane.

Can’t live in both, you can live in one and visit the other just as many of the other entities and such do. Theyre completely different planes.

1 Like

That is what I meant.

That works.

1 Like

Just need to break out of my shell.