Bi location

Bi location has alwaus been an interesting topic, and i was wondering how to achieve it. And I did look it up in the search button, but i didn’t see any tutorial type shit

1 Like

Being in multiple places at once? I don’t think anyone has set out wanting to do that. It’s probably just an after-effect phenomenon of people trying to do something else. I say learn astral/soul travel first and then I would assume making remote clones of yourself in the astral would help you accomplish this.

3 Likes

for good reason.
It’s not anywhere near beginner friendly.
It can be achieved through Soul Travel.
Look for Omnipresence -that’s what you actually seek.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Well, in a sense when you astral and/or soul travel you are already bi-locating. Because you will be aware of yourself in meditation and of the environment you’re visiting. It’s a goal to reach to lose awareness of your body and fully locate all your consciousness in the other realm.

Bi-locating in the physical? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Seeing it this way…

@Lady_Eva these post’s deserve a merge, do they? :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I actually read a tutorial of seemingly exactly that on PsiWiki but have not been able to actually try it because you have to imagine the place you travel to and I can’t seem to figure out where I want to go.

Plus I would have to wonder if you actually end up in the chosen location if you visualize said location incorrectly.

For example, trying to project yourself into New York but only ending up in some alternate astral version/remake because of visualizing specific buildings as the wrong shape,size,color,location, and so on.

Yes, because it’s your intention that matters not the visual. Your know what you mean, as it were :slight_smile:

I have since experienced bilocation where I was unaware of my body by using Michale Raduga’s Phase (aka Lucid dreaming aka TGS) methods.

In this, you start with baby steps, and nightly, using the inbetween state of waking and sleep, you stay lucid enough to will yourself to “go to the mirror” (a bedroom mirror if you have one) or :go to the kitchen, then eat something.
I got to the mirror, I started to think how I’d walk to the kitchen but teleported to be walking down the stairs, then I was in the kitchen: so, I realise you don’t really walk about in the astral that’s too slow and boring but old habits etc.

You may find that some things look different, things won’t be in all the places you remember them, but don’t try too hard to compare real life memories as that will wake you up out of the state.

To be honest, this is probably ideal. Unless you need to interact with a specific person real time, I would say Intend to go to a copy of NYC that is an exact copy of [time]. This is basically a safety net. Real New York is full of parasites and nasties, and you can be hurt when your immersion is this deep.

1 Like

Thanks very very very much.

So the visualization is really just a guide for the intention so it makes no difference how inaccurate it is.

Also although I eventually plan to be capable of full immersion, I will probably start out with it just feeling like it’s all in my head. I can build up the immersion along with the rest of my five senses later.

Also probably going to visualize myself in third-person view for most of my travels because it’s easier and automatically sliding into first person view is a bonus or whatever.

Like remote-controlling a video game avatar.

1 Like

@Mulberry Hmm what if you intend on bilocating/out of body traveling to a specific person instead of a place without knowing where the intended person is?

How might you do that?

You literally said how you do that:
“intend on bilocating/out of body traveling to a specific person”
That’s it. It’s not technical at all it’s intuitive. You can give yourself the instruction verbally if that helps: “Go to person x now”.

2 Likes

@Mulberry Alright.