Beyond Within

Ooooh you are a menace and I adore you. I’ll just tell him “Dont know man, I don’t feel anything/haven’t experienced anything unusual”

Maybe if I roll with the line “nothing unusual” it will scare him to think I tolerate a reality like that on the daily. LOL.

I know he already finds me intimidating which is why he doesn’t direct aggression toward me, to my face.

You’re welcome :sunglasses::joy:

Weird, why does everyone keeps saying this? Maybe I SHOULD check on my attitude once in a while :smiley:

Be careful and shield yourself, tho. If he is afraid he might get even angrier and more unreasonable and might lash out on you in a physical way.

Let him be afraid. My room will be a safe haven and I’m gonna lock my space down with everything I’ve got.

If you somehow could convince his girlfriend (letting her witness strange stuff) he would see his incidents as confirmed. Maybe she could talk him out of your appartment, then :smiley:

I think the way I’m going to pass it off to them is " I haven’t experienced anything unusual to me. If you are starting to experience the same things I usually do, it probably means that living with me has made you sensitive enough to see and experience things I see and experience every day"
I’m not at that level yet but he doesn’t know that and might absolutely lose it. Especially when I hit him with “there’s no turning it off”

“Oh, the blood from the walls? Yeah, you should make sure to put a duvet or something over your stuff. Those stains will stay forever, it’s horrible.”

You are the best. It hurts to still want her even after everything she’s done but it will pass. Thank you <3

LOLOL
“Ah man ashes of the damned on your clothes? It’s just the worst!! Why do you think I burn so much incense? Now I can’t tell what dust is from what!”

Observation; I have been dreaming/traveling far much more often as of late. Some of my night time travels are far easier to remember than others, but some stick out like they were real. I can tell some of these travels are semi-lucid astral travels. Sometimes prior to falling asleep I will have a knowing or feeling that I am leaving and will be back in an hour or so, which has occured two days in a row now.
I’m about to fly home for a few days to see my family. My old room is full of potent psychic energy from my days of heavy meditation, focus, mediumship, and candle magick. I’m curious to know just how that energy, should it still linger, will affect my dreaming and waking states.
Also curious to know if this elevated dream activity is the result of a permanent, stronger shift in my energy, or a fluke. I can very honestly say I have not done much recently that would cause a shift like this, so it very well may be lost with time if I don’t focus more diligently on my practice.
Follow up observations needed.

To start off, I barely slept over my vacation. I tried my best to drain every second I could out of my time at home with my family, and it was indeed a nice break. I did not dream while I was there. However, upon returning, I have had some rather stressful dreams and a work dream. My boss hasn’t followed through the way he should have and I’ve also hurt my back these past few days so it’s been slow and painful. I’ve spruced up my resume and sent it out to this nice custom cabinet shop in the area so I am hopeful to manifest a better job overall, somewhere I will be recognized and respected with room to move up and hone my leadership skills and business knowledge, for my own personal goals of course, but also to learn some valuable new skills. It should be an interesting weekend given my current plans and I am hopeful and excited for all of the great things I am manifesting! My magick and manifesting have been mostly internal and mental as of late. With mercury going direct it seems like a good time to do some divination and get back to the grind, and maybe try scrying into some of these odd dreams I am having.

My back magickally feels better out of nowhere, so thank you to the kindred spirit that went out of their way for me.

I have successfully managed to manifest a new job! Hired on the spot at a custom cabinet shop and it’s close to home. Pretty satisfied with this most recent development