Beyond The Worlds - My Journal

Title says itself, isn’t it ?
This journal isn’t gonna be a light hearted one, in fact,this will be very offensive.

I have to crush some people,thats basically it. Although this is not just a how I raped my enemies type of journal, but I want you to witness, of course if you are still supporting me, if you aren’t, I can relate.

I have close to 20 targets in total.One of them is already beyond messed up,this encorages to hunt more.

Now lets stop talking about hexes,what am I also up to ?

Well, its my turn to evoke the 72 of Goetia,forum members pick them randomly for me.Today,I evoked Furfur,and a witch confirmed that I was successful in it, so its a great start.

Dantalion is next, then Valac, then Marbas.

I also go through Draconian path and studying Qliphothic works,will go to them when I am ready.

Alright, can I kick some ass now ?

12 Likes

I was sleepy as hell to be honest,no desire to do any magick, then I heard it, I dont know where it came from, or who said it, but it was loud and clear.

Look at your inner strength It said.Pretty basic cringey line, if you ask me,but the energy that started rising up from my spine was enough to evoke Dantalion.

I introduced myself as usual, nothing special.

70 to go. Valac next.

Thanks for picking Dantalion fellow member ^^

My ears started ringing, I wonder who is knocking :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I saw a dream today.

I was standing at my bed, looking to wall,sigils of every demon I evoked or invoked were there.I could sense their energies, also I am not sure but I maybe did see a shadowy figure.

I cant remember what they exactly said but I remember the words contiune,we hear your calls. I cant remember much more of it, but I dont doubt that I can evoke spirits now.

Whenever I ask in my mind do you hear me, answer is always an immediate yes.

Just finished the stage three in Initiation Into Hermetics, whoa it was a pain in the ass, I cant imagine how stage 4 will be like.

9 Likes

Just evoked Valac, that makes us left with 69.

Thanks for choosing :black_heart:

Nothing special as usual, but I realized the sigils get more and more powerful each day.

Marbas is next.

Went outside and took some lunar energy :full_moon:

Enjoy :smiley:

6 Likes

Those eyes resembles me of Set.

13 Likes

Hell went down in these last 3 hours.

I got lost in a part of the city that I dont know, than chased by a gang, if I would have been a woman, I would have been probably raped, maybe they would even do that right now, or I would have been killed if I couldnt successfully run away or they had a gun.

Nonetheless, I evoked Marbas and I just discovered something.

I remembered this one, or Marbas said maybe, I placed his sigil between my hands and started transfering energy to one other, circling my body, while visualizing that Marbas giving me vital force of universe more and more,it felt very good after all this shit.

6 Likes

Well done!

I am sorry you had to experience something that scary though. Although as a Via Nocturna I am sure it worked wonders.

4 Likes

Thanks Nox,I will try this placing between hands thing more from now on.

Well, they are the ones who is out of cash and breath right now :grin: But my legs are still jelly tbh.

And oh yeah it really did :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I was there with you. I would have kicked their asses.

4 Likes

Damn Nox you nuke :sweat_smile: Thanks

4 Likes

Glad you’re ok man, stay safe and it’s a good idea to be always prepared :+1:

I would question that black cat if I were you…
she looks as if she was sitting there planning something :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks man, I will %100 be prepared next time for something like this, and that cat…

4 Likes

You better take that cat with you the next time. It looks like its gonna fuck shit up really good.

5 Likes

Dad just called, one of his associates is on the way, one week left for change of my life, universe please,

LET IT HAPPEN,LET IT HAPPEN,LET IT HAPPEN,LET IT HAPPEN,LET IT HAPPEN

7 Likes

(plays some 90’s eurodance/folklore beat in the background while you’re waiting)

5 Likes

Thanks @A_Pariah you cured my cancer XD

Speaking of curing, I would also like to announce that my anxiety is finally over.I would like to thank all of you who supported me through my all 3 journals, you people are emperors, empresses.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Hussa! Fuck anxiety, that shit is good for nothing, anyway

5 Likes

Go with the flow of life brother… it takes two to tango :dancer::man_dancing:

Best of luck man :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks man that means a lot.

5 Likes