Beyond the last Star gate šŸŒŸ

How sure are you that it is a star gate? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m positive, I can hear the spirits very clearly when I ask about that.

I think u have it mixed up with something else. What ever it is you came across is no stargate.

Perhaps, but it is most certainly a gate that leads to a star. It might not be the same gate @Eye_of_Ra has been looking into but it is something. Why do you believe it is not one?

Heres the Gate.

1 Like

Just doesnā€™t make sense dude :man_shrugging:

Star gates are a lengthy convo, one cannot discuss them without discussing how they fit into a greater puzzle and also what comes before them i.e Morphogenetic fields. Both share elaborate concepts and frankly, Im too lazy to type.

Activation of star gateā€™s have and will always remain a group effort, there was and still is a reason for this. There is no single entity, male nor female, demon, angel or GOD that can claim individual power over them or use it to claim sovereignty over others in ANY WAY OR FORM. They are directly dependent on both masculine and feminine energies in order to activate.
It isnā€™t something to strive for, not in the philosophers stone sense. There is no glory in working with them either, not for the sake of vanity at least. There is only preparation, dedication and to a high degree - it is selfless, bland and thankless.

There is something known as interdimensional topography, Axi-A-Tonal lines, Ley-lines, Vortices, Portals, Templar sites aka still points, Cue zones, Merkaba reversals etc, all which have specific mechanical functions that not only interact with each other but also allow energy to move through the earth from one point to the next. To be able to discern star gates from the ā€œordinaryā€ one must be familiar with the energy signatures of the others as they are directly correlated, some also have unique ways of interacting with them.

This is no ā€œsecretā€ information, it just finds itself to thoseā€¦hmmm who need it, i guess. This is a picture to illustrate the skeletal idea of how grid workers would be interacting with them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DGZx5Lvble1yn-9BOdg1QNeEvlgBSuiT

These are the known locations of the natural star gates :

Kauai, Hawaii
Vale of Pewsey, England
Pakistan
Bermuda
Sarasota, Florida
Machu Pichu, Peru
Portugal
Lake Titicaca, Peru
Giza, Egypt
South Pole
Mauritania, W Africa
Paxos, Greece
Central Mexico
Cyprus
Easter Island
Vatican City, Rome
Johannesburg, S Africa
Brazil
Tibet
Hamandan, Iran
Iraq
Bosnia
Monsegur, France
India
China
Ireland

I believe Mt Shasta is one and there is also one in Australia but i could be wrong. Donā€™t get this information caught up with ā€œBetter or worseā€ there are specific mechanics behind them. The entire planet is a grid.

There is a history behind the acquisition and defence of these grids and once understood they are also reflected in world politics. That being said, there is an element of real world danger. This is no unicorn.
Here is another picture of the depth at which ā€œstar gatesā€ interact with each other.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aNgEfrdruWtFR66s7v5QmJSbBzyiDywG

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Ill dig into this tonight.

Also, please dont misunderstand, I do not claim individual power or ownership of any gate, it was only something I pondered because it was brought up to me.

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree about my ability to open one and my knowledge of it however. They call it UPG for a reason.

I will admit this is a subject I am not well versed in, I only know what the spirits tell me and I know I must believe in that before all else.

If anyone else has any questions for me about this it might be best to pm me. My beliefs vary a bit from what is in this thread and I do not want to push this off topic. Also a lot of the information necessarily must stay esoteric.

Good luck and good life~